Gonna be in Boise,ID 9-14

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who lives out there/or in the area want to hook up Ill be out there the 9-14 of june next week. Be staying in downtown Boise:p Give me a shout.:rock:

Ram From Hell said:
Boise is inhabited? Huh. Who knew?:D :D

Probably a bit far for me, unfortunately. Have a good stay.;)

Its not for vacation:elefant: :p Thats where the kids are that we are adopting. Your trip to europe was cheaper than 2 tickets for nonstop from Chicago to Boise with a month advance purchase 2k one way:confused: :toilet:

Cruster said:
And you would know, how?

Spent some time there for work and stayed in Idaho Falls. I was working out at Idaho National Laboratory in the middle of winter. Not much fun for me because there was absolutely nothing to do. I'm sure my experience doesn't represent what the rest of the state has to offer. I just wasn't impressed it my initial impression.

Being from Idaho Falls I know it can be boring in the winter if you do not ski or snowmobile. If you like doing things outdoors like hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling etc. it can't be beat. WInter are long and depressing for newby's.

Soapy said:
Being from Idaho Falls I know it can be boring in the winter if you do not ski or snowmobile. If you like doing things outdoors like hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling etc. it can't be beat. WInter are long and depressing for newby's.

Yeah being from the south east I was definitely not used to the kind of winters there.

Got back tonight, Boise is beautiful. I could live out. People are actually nice, no traffic. But it aint cheaper than living in Chicago:dontknow: No wonder this economy is so Fugged. Back to the kids it was an awsome time, could not of asked for better kids. Very hard to leave without them though that really sucked. But we still have to wait for the courts to get there shit together. So hopefully we will have them by his b-day in july. So tommorow I will be paying my senator a visit;) Im pretty sure he will be able to light a fire under Illinois ass:mad: This state sucks I can go on about them, but this is about the kids. I will post pictures of our trip once they are legally ours.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back