Good Bye

Texas has NO personal or corporate income tax. Between 7 and 8.75 sales tax according to the county. Why you reckon Dallas is second in the nation with Fortune 500 companies? Toyota just announced it is moving it's US corp. headquarters to Dallas. Low taxes, good schools and beautiful women.
:rock::rock::rock:

Almost forgot---home to VENOMOUS1

Indeed-ee-oh sir... Texas has it all. Houston is where I call home. Harris County (Houston sits center Harris County) boasts huge houses for little money and lower property taxes. You can get a nice 4,000 sq/ft. house for between $190 to $220K. Like shorty said, the schools are really good. I've got my kids in what's considered the third best district in the state. I couldn't imagine residing anywheres else.

I heard they are going to make gay-marriage legal in Texas. Any truth to that?

Nah, this state is so RED (like my truck) that till that changes there is no way Homosexual marriage will be legal. I call it homosexual cause the bible says happy people are gay, not perverted people. :rock:

Indeed-ee-oh sir... Texas has it all. Houston is where I call home. Harris County (Houston sits center Harris County) boasts huge houses for little money and lower property taxes. You can get a nice 4,000 sq/ft. house for between $190 to $220K. Like shorty said, the schools are really good. I've got my kids in what's considered the third best district in the state. I couldn't imagine residing anywheres else.

My partner and I just sold generator leasing business in Rosharon. I spent $36,000 at the Best Western in Manvel Tx. That's where hammerhead, I mean Iron head happen to see me.

Cave I'm not going to bother wondering why you'd be interested in that topic. But shorty is correct, Texas is definitely a Christian state that would never go for that. NOW, I CAN tell you that Houston's current mayor Annise Parker is an advocate for same sex marriages. She herself is involved with a intimate partner of the same sex ...my bad, she married her long time partner and she isn't ashamed to make it known that she, the mayor is the wife in that outfit. They were married in California.. Palm Springs if I'm not mistaken. They were waiting for this law to be passed for Texas but, after being with her lover for 23 years they decided to go ahead with it. :dontknow:Looks like this is becoming more the norm during this day and age...

If they want to be with someone of the same sex then why is one (male or female) always the MAN & one always the WOMAN? That's what puzzles me.

Yes fuckers i was gone but im back to check on my shit talkers and see how they doing doug
Jajaja! That's it? This is the weakest troll attempt I have ever seen.

Shouldn't you be over on the GM forums telling them about all the super-duper things you are thinking about doing to your truck? Or did they see right through your BS too?

Jajaja! That's it? This is the weakest troll attempt I have ever seen.

Shouldn't you be over on the GM forums telling them about all the super-duper things you are thinking about doing to your truck? Or did they see right through your BS too?

See my sig. for my future plans :D They are super duper indeed!!

If they want to be with someone of the same sex then why is one (male or female) always the MAN & one always the WOMAN? That's what puzzles me.

It's more like who is pitching and who is catching. :)Or who drops the soap and who picks it up:rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back