Good driving award

Wildcard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it took less than a month. I got an award from my local sheriffs office. 86 in a 50. Cop was pretty cool loved the truck. Was a dodge guy himself and picked me off in an unmarked charger. None of that helped. Boy it is hard to keep the limit driving one of these. Anyone else have claim to shame awards or stories?

I don't post here much, but I've owned my 10 for almost 3 years, and have never had a "good driving award" yet...but I think I'd like to keep it that way. Drive/stay safe.

Ive never gotten a ticket in either of my srt's just warnings from the unmarked cop cars flashing there spotlights on me telling me to slow down. Guess ive been lucky.

I have had mine for 9 years now. Pulled twice. Once for following too close(guy hit his brakes in front of me soon as he saw cop and I ended up a tad close ), and once for 70 in a 55. Neither were tickets ot even written warnings. Hope to keep it that way but I doubt I will. Hang your award in the garage with the trophies you earn ;)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Got one cause I had music so high (I be going deaf) and did not hear my radar detector go off. Now I have a speaker mounted over my ear above the door. Very loud. No awards in 3 years.

Did have a local pull up in a Chevy SUV and got out to admire while I was at the car wash. I asked if he wanted to race and I think he blushed. Did take him for a ride so all is well when I see him now.

I've only gotten an award in mine for obstruction of view on my windshield where I have my radar detector mounted. That guy seemed to have his panties in a bunch cause he pulled me over for my license plate bracket, not speeding.

The cops in my town have pulled me over a few times for loud exhaust, which I find funny since the truck really isn't loud and only has a catback MagnaFlow on it. Now they come up to the window and say "Oh its the SRT, have a good day."

Luckily i haven't been caught yet but i did get a ticket by a meter maid for having my license plate in the window. Stupid.

2 for 15 mph over and one exhibition of speed for a smokeshow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've gotten the no front license plate, no inspection sticker, and tint before. (Same stop)

Prosecutor apologized for the officer :D

Got one cause I had music so high (I be going deaf) and did not hear my radar detector go off. Now I have a speaker mounted over my ear above the door. Very loud. No awards in 3 years.

Did have a local pull up in a Chevy SUV and got out to admire while I was at the car wash. I asked if he wanted to race and I think he blushed. Did take him for a ride so all is well when I see him now.

None of that ever happened. You are a liar and scott says your the biggest sucker he has ever met.

No tickets or slap on the hand yet. Haven't had a front license plate since I bought the truck and still nothing. Certainly don't drive slow, so just lucky I guess. Or not so lucky cuz my truck is in the shop thanks to idiots that can't drive or be responsible enough not to when they're drunk.

None of that ever happened. You are a liar and scott says your the biggest sucker he has ever met.

Boy, back in my day we wulda taken youngins like you over one knee and slapped the holy spirit in you for backsassin the elders... That was after the mouth full of soap to wash Lucifer off your tongue. I met stupid youngins and smart older folk but no smart youngins. I'm gonna pray for you while i dance with rattlesnakes at Sunday services

I'm so sorry your business is suffering from the down turn in oil prices. Maybe if the price goes back up you will have something to do other than be a silly child. :dontknow:

I'm so sorry your business is suffering from the down turn in oil prices. Maybe if the price goes back up you will have something to do other than be a silly child. :dontknow:

Lol I am doin just fine
Jumped in real estate been great
I do have more free time so it's nice
Have a good day you old bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I am doin just fine
Jumped in real estate been great
I do have more free time so it's nice
Have a good day you old bitch

If you really got into Real Estate you may want to look out in Midland. High dollars houses on the auction block. Oil WILL be back and if one has the holding power then I do believe there is a killing to be made. :rock:

If you really got into Real Estate you may want to look out in Midland. High dollars houses on the auction block. Oil WILL be back and if one has the holding power then I do believe there is a killing to be made. :rock:

Is that what you are doing?

Pray for us shorty...
original.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back