Good driving award

Is that what you are doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a trip planed in two weeks to try to put together a deal. I am originally from Odessa and went thru the 1984 oil crash. I sold RE then and had to move to Dallas to make a living. Wish I knew then what I know now and I would have stayed. The most money I have ever made was during the S&L melt down of the late '80's and early 90's. I have a former partner that says the way you spell opportunity is "problem." Problems in any industry provide opportunity for the risk takers. I do believe we may be looking at a 5 yr hold but with the low sales prices, rental income and the upside we could be looking at a bonanza. The former owner of the Dallas Mavericks put together $100 million war chest in the 80's and proceeded to buy the downtown Dallas buildings at 10 cents on the dollar. Needless to say 10 years later he made a killing plus while holding could rent at 20 cents on the dollar that other rented for and kept 100% full. So yes, I am looking awfully hard at the opportunity.

122 in a 70, on the brakes hard from 150ish. 780$ and one year deferred, I stick to the track now.

Man I can't blame you. Lucky they did not send you to Washington. What part of Texas?

71 between I-10 and Austin. DPS in a F-150 truck head on radar, he was on the feeder and I basically stopped before he could turn around on me, he said that was the only reason my dumbass wasn't going jail.

71 between I-10 and Austin. DPS in a F-150 truck head on radar, he was on the feeder and I basically stopped before he could turn around on me, he said that was the only reason my dumbass wasn't going jail.

Question did you have a radar detector?

I find most Texas DPS have very little mercy. Far West Texas roads are the only ones I will drive that fast and most of them you can see forever. 380 north of Abilene is really great for letting it go as I have often not seen another vehicle for 15-20 miles. There is not enough traffic for the DPS to be concerned with so almost never patrol that area. Ha---until my next trip.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back