GOOD LUCK KYLESRT10!!

Thanks for posting the videos Steve that's awesome!!:rock: I just got home and was wondering if they picked it up today and seen this thread at the top of the page.:D It's been great doing business with you Steve we finally got it worked out:)

I can promise you the truck is coming to a great home where I'll treat it well.;) I got a few things already in the works for it.:rock: The NR should be gone Sunday so I'll have room for the CE in the garage:)

Damn Steve watching the videos made me wanna cry, like burying a loved one. But she will be resurrected in the great state of Arkansas.

FATJACK said:
Damn Steve watching the videos made me wanna cry, like burying a loved one. But she will be resurrected in the great state of Arkansas.
This is very true Jack. If Kyle does not keep to his word about taking care of this truck I want to officially appoint you as Sheriff to reposess this truck for me.Ok?:)

nycstev said:
This is very true Jack. If Kyle does not keep to his word about taking care of this truck I want to officially appoint you as Sheriff to reposess this truck for me.Ok?:)
You got it Buddy but I know Kyle will take great care of it. You still gonna stay with us on the forum, right??

FATJACK said:
You got it Buddy but I know Kyle will take great care of it. You still gonna stay with us on the forum, right??
Actually besides being a member emeritus.. I have more of a reason to go to the GTG. WHy? Because as an owner I never got a chance to ride in the passenger seat. Now I look forward to that opportunity!:D

nycstev said:
Actually besides being a member emeritus.. I have more of a reason to go to the GTG. WHy? Because as an owner I never got a chance to ride in the passenger seat. Now I look forward to that opportunity!:D

They feel SOOO much faster from the passenger seat:burnout: I've gotten so used to mine, it doesn't really feel fast... until I let somebody else drive:D

nycstev said:
If you will come to the Panama City GTG I would be glad to let you make a few passes in my ole rustbucket.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
If you will come to the Panama City GTG I would be glad to let you make a few passes in my ole rustbucket.:rock: :rock:
Yea .. in the drivers seat;)

Got the truck last night!:rock: Thanks again Steve;)
BlackTruck021.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back