GOOD LUCK KYLESRT10!!

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your package has been picked up and is in route. The company had a super clean semi and your truck looks like it is good hands. I should have listened to Fatjack and kept this truck.:mad: Anyway Heres a few Videos!

Last edited:
congrats Kyle... Now if you decide to sell this 10, I'd like to be the 1st in line.:D

:itsme: Sorry guys, I PM'd him dibs if he ever sold it as soon as he said he bought it! So yall are 2nd and 3rd in line. :rock:
Joking!!
Very beautiful truck and the only way to ensure a safe transportation to the new owner! Great job as a buyer and seller apparently.:D

It is a sad day in NY... We lost a good truck... :(

Good luck with her Kyle... It was built by Tator so you're getting a great build.

nycstev said:
I have been Automotivally castrated:(

Well I know your wife life the QC better and so did you kinda. Thats why I asked. I think you should get a 2010 Ram and put a new viper motor in it.:burnout: Lower it, change suspension, supercharge it, and then sell that one too. :p

Beautiful truck... one of the few I'd trade mine for. Sorry you had to let her go Steve.

Congrats Kyle:rock:

TREKER said:
Well I know your wife life the QC better and so did you kinda. Thats why I asked. I think you should get a 2010 Ram and put a new viper motor in it.:burnout: Lower it, change suspension, supercharge it, and then sell that one too. :p

No.. Im done wth pickups for a while. I actually like that dudes Semi Truck. Nice Sleeper refrig sattelite laptop. Now thats cruzzin in style!:)

nycstev said:
It didnt bite the dust. It just got moved from one part of the dust to another:)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back