Good people

WILDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you might remember I hit a deer in April and damaged my truck. I couldn't get the right steering knuckle from Dodge that I needed. I was pissed to say the least. I waited 4 months then after I posted here about the problem one of the fine members here PM'ed me and said he had one he would send me. He refused payment for it. He just wanted me to send him a replacement part when I found one. That kind jesture made it possible for me to drive my truck for the last month. It is so good to see that there are still people out their that will offer to help others.

Thank you Stan

Wade

And yet another random act of kindness by one of the members here! If this keeps up, we will change the world, one truck at a time!:)

This place is full of good hearted people.

We are very fortunate to have a lot of very fine people here, a very rare thing these days.

Bill.

Makes you sit back and count your blessings !!!:rock: VTCOA members rock !!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

joemags54 said:
And yet another random act of kindness by one of the members here! If this keeps up, we will change the world, one truck at a time!:)

There are some real kind and honest people on this site:rock:

Hats Off...There are still decent people out there...Good to here...
VTCOA does rock...

i would like to give a shout out to CHASE for helping me out last month, thanks again...

...while we are on the subject,i would like to mention a member who helped me out....he purchased a JBM oil catch can that RBS put up for sale. he was one keystroke quicker LOL:banghead: i noticed in his SIG he already had one on his truck,(but he knows a good deal when he sees one)so...when we pmd' each other back and forth and he offered it to me for trade.:elefant: well he didn't need anything i had:( he then offered it to me for NOTHING!:stupid:
i was flabbergasted! (i think my whining and bellyaching finally got the best of him):D anyways a shout out to da man BRAT! i owe you buddy!;):beer:

Last edited:
Brat's good people,no matter what everybody else says !!!!Except,there was the time !!!!!:rock: JFWY Earl !!!

SANCHOBA said:
...while we are on the subject,i would like to mention a member who helped me out....he purchased a JBM oil catch can that RBS put up for sale. he was one keystroke quicker LOL:banghead: i noticed in his SIG he already had one on his truck,(but he knows a good deal when he sees one)so...when we pmd' each other back and forth and he offered it to me for trade.:elefant: well he didn't need anything i had:( he then offered it to me for NOTHING!:stupid:
i was flabbergasted! (i think my whining and bellyaching finally got the best of him):D anyways a shout out to da man BRAT! i owe you buddy!;):beer:
Thanks for the kind words Scot,it is not a problem,the people here are like family to me,no wait more then family,I have made so many friends here that some times I think I must be dreaming.anyway I am just happy that I am able to help out,who know one day I might need help,and I know that there is this family here that would help me just as I have been able to help my fellow brothers and sisters.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Brat's good people,no matter what everybody else says !!!!Except,there was the time !!!!!:rock: JFWY Earl !!!
I hope to be able to live that one down one day Dennis.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, what a story!!!! This group of people justs keep getting better!!! Glad you got your truck back on the road.

I too have received gifts from members whom refused pmt.............its a great group we have here!!

patrick

It's people like this that make this site and world a better place... thumbs up to Earl AKA; Brat ---- thanks again Earl.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back