Good Time? Check it out

FaSt ReD SrT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Ran my truck again this week at Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ on Wednesday Night... It's my best time so far... just looking for some opinions.

As far as performance mods go... only things done is X-metal CAI... K&N CAI... and Magnaflow Catback... I have a stage 2 pcm and 170 degree T-stat ready to install in my room so new times will be comming.

Tires at 22 lbs with just a light scratch of the tires before launching at 3500 RPM

Let me know what you think!

R/T .053
60' 1.973
330 .000
1/8 8.345
MPH 86.99
1000 10.785
1/4 12.842
MPH 109.81

Wow thats awsome Ive definetly got 12's in mine.

I ran a 13.8 my 2nd time running,Need to practice more.

Did you powershift?

Yea I heard it was a good time... with the PCM and T-stat and all that I hope to make it even quicker.

I did not powershift... I did however almost snap my shifter off slamming those gears though! Hahahaha... Fastest I have ever shifter this truck. Everything went perfect on this run.

Dude that's great!!:rock: Especially with the limited mods!! The Stage2 PCM should net you another 2-3mph as well!

Island must've been hooking pretty good then huh? When we went last year it was OK, but not as sticky as Atco.

Congrats!!:beer:

Hamrhead said:
Dude that's great!!:rock: Especially with the limited mods!! The Stage2 PCM should net you another 2-3mph as well!

Island must've been hooking pretty good then huh? When we went last year it was OK, but not as sticky as Atco.

Congrats!!:beer:

Haha Thanks

And yes... FOR ONCE... Island prepped their track pretty well. Great Night.

Great time!!

Nice R/T and 60'...

That's what you gotta get Dom, and you'll be neck and neck with him!!:burnout:

Way to go.....Awesome

For that run I ran with 1/4 tank of gas, tanneau cover and tailgate on... and yes I removed the spair. I was still running 13.0 and 12.9 at 109 with the spair still on though.

Thanks for the compliments! I am 18 right now and have some pretty good racing understanding and many runs down the track with this truck now haha.

Anybody that wants to meet me at Island to have some fun, let me know!

Back