Good use of a set of 2006 badges?

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think?.....be kind :eek:
Passingerside.jpg

Interiordriversside.jpg

Frontview.jpg

Personally, I think that is shit hot!!!! I don't think it would look as good in mine, being yellow and all, but in your interior, I think it looks great!!!

I had pondered the idea when i put the newer emblems on the outside of my 04, but I wasnt sure how it would look since they are a bit big.The 06 "s have smaller ones , but I dont think they are available without buying the whole door panel.It does look good though.When you have 1006 rwhp under the hood, you pretty much make up the rules:adore: :rock: :D :D

K-80-123 said:
Passingerside.jpg

Interiordriversside.jpg

Frontview.jpg

I got mine from BDIA as a set....just peel the plastic backing off and stick....better make sure it is where you want it beacuse it won't come off......well maybe with some fishing line and alot of elbow grease....:):)

Walt

Last edited:
silversrt said:
When you have 1006 rwhp under the hood, you pretty much make up the rules:adore: :rock: :D :D

I concur with that observation...Hell Walt you could probably put Honda stickers on it and we'd bless your taste...LMAO!!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I concur with that observation...Hell Walt you could probably put Honda stickers on it and we'd bless your taste...LMAO!!!!

BWHAHHAHHAHAHH....:laugh:

K-80-123 said:
I got mine from BIDA as a set....just peel the plastic backing off and stick....better make sure it is where you want it beacuse it won't come off......well maybe with some fishing line and alot of elbow grease....:):)

Walt

From WHO?? BIDA?? What is that mean? I hope it doesn't refer to Bigin's :D

BDIA

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
From WHO?? BIDA?? What is that mean? I hope it doesn't refer to Bigin's :D

BDIA

First off Kevin, it's nice to see you here. I just hope all this bullshit gets settled soon.

Anyway, back on topic, well kind of. I could come up with a name to match the BIDA, but then you would probably hunt me down, shoot my furry ass and have me mounted. Since that is not how I want to spend eternity, hanging on someones wall, I will be nice.

K-80-123 said:
Passingerside.jpg

Interiordriversside.jpg

Frontview.jpg

Nice touch....really sets off the door panels now for sure.

Looks good but there is something wrong with your interior...

attachment.php

what is this? You know Boomer makes great solutions to this problem...:rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back