Good use of a set of 2006 badges?

K-80-123 said:
BTW I am glad your here CarDude.

Thanks...I am torn though, as I was a little sick of some of the posting on the other site...but I am not a big fan of the current situation...that is for sure.

Hey Walt,
Whys the truck going to Boomer this falll? Its already got 1006 rwhp, is Boomer gonna tweak it to get more hp? Just curious, since I think the truck is awesome as it sits.

K-80-123 said:
Yep if this truck goes to Boomer this fall

silversrt said:
Hey Walt,
Whys the truck going to Boomer this falll? Its already got 1006 rwhp, is Boomer gonna tweak it to get more hp? Just curious, since I think the truck is awesome as it sits.

This fall I was thinking of a lowering kit and some more bling....so I thought about driving to X-Metal and have Gary do his thing for a day or two.....no more HP just lower and a few of his bling items...:):)

Walt,
I forgot to mention that even though it looks good the way it sits, It seems to be missing something,:dontknow: Oh yea it needs its wing back:D
Perhaps Boomer can make a billet wing for you.That would add some serious Bling!:rock:

K-80-123 said:
This fall I was thinking of a lowering kit and some more bling....so I thought about driving to X-Metal and have Gary do his thing for a day or two.....no more HP just lower and a few of his bling items...:):)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back