GOT A NEW JOB TODAY!!

JaysSRT10

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
After going thru several interviews with various management levels, I was contacted last night with the offer package and signed all the papers this morning. Now to turn in my letter of resignation with my current employer.

Thanks Jeff, I will be happy working 40 hours instead of 50+ a week. the new company is great. And I will actually be treated like an engineer and not just an engineering mule like I am currently.

Thanks Jeff, I will be happy working 40 hours instead of 50+ a week. the new company is great. And I will actually be treated like an engineer and not just an engineering mule like I am currently.

I was excited for you until I read this, then I realized you were making this whole thing up. Everyone knows that there is no such thing as a "40 hour workweek". :D Seriously though, congrats!

I was excited for you until I read this, then I realized you were making this whole thing up. Everyone knows that there is no such thing as a "40 hour workweek". :D Seriously though, congrats!

So true, and I did ask them about this multiple times and they said 40 hours.:D Its gonna take me some to get used to that. I've been working 5:30-6:00 am to 4:30-5:00 for the last 3 1/2 years. Will be nice to make it to and take my boys to their sports activities during the week.

Awesome Jay! Good luck in your new position... More time for cruise ins too?:D

Congrats man! Great to hear more family time will be in your schedule now. That's exactly what our society needs. :burnout:

Congrats. The fingers you step on on your way up the ladder, may be the asses you have to kiss on your way down. Good luck.

Congrats man! Great to hear more family time will be in your schedule now. That's exactly what our society needs. :burnout:

I hear that! Between work, taking classes twice a week and building a new garage and trying to get family time in, I haven't had much time to do anything else.
The new company is a Aerospace engineering/manufacturing company that specifically supplies Boeing, Gulfstream and others
I will be in the R&D Engineering dept.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back