Got a new rig yesterday.

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you know I have been looking into this rig for over a year. Walked into dealer yesterday with a number on my mind and got a better deal than what I expected. I was also very impressed with the staff. First time I walked into a dealer with the intention of getting some info and driving out with a car a few short hours later. My 04 QC has almost 200k on the clock and I needed a new ride. I also didn't need a pickup anymore.

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 fully loaded except for rear DVD.
Got the hemi in it as well. I really liked the blackberry color too. When it stops raining, I will take some better pics and update. I didn't take want to take the chance with the new 6cyl :) :burnout:

Mod wide, I was thinking just a K&N drop in, exhaust, and maybe a tuner. Any other ideas?

IMG_1733-1.jpg

IMG_1731-1.jpg

IMG_1732-1.jpg

Nice wheels Scotty!.:rock: Is this the one in the commercials "built by Americans"? PS, your license plates melted...:p
Need interior shots.....

joemags54 said:
Nice wheels Scotty!.:rock: Is this the one in the commercials "built by Americans"? PS, your license plates melted...:p
Need interior shots.....

Yes...That is part of the reason I like it so much. Very smooth ride for a Jeep. I will take some more pics soon.

:rock: Now you can drive your own car again LOL :aetsch:

Congrats on an awsome purchase.

dragon said:
:rock: Now you can drive your own car again LOL :aetsch:

Congrats on an awsome purchase.

Thanks John... She was so mad when I told her I had to work on Sat... And that I needed to borrow her car again... And that I was late getting back.... :eek:

Truck is still in shop too... I hope it gets fixed soon. I need to sell it now.. :(

At least I am picking up the 10 on Saturday... (Knock on wood)

Can't wait to hear what you think of it after a few weeks/months..... That should be the E-Ticket ride for SUVs right now. It looks like it was done right. I really, REALLY like the new Cherokees. :) :rock:

Great Ride Scott ...... good luck with it Bud .....

Steve ...... tell me it aint so ...... (bummed)

Jim

nice ride, I want to pick up another for my wife soon , really like the new model, congrats!

Scott the computer will be here on the 24th via UPS and go out the 24th via UPS. Just PM me Tator's address :rock:

Thanks everyone. Took it to work today. Lots of bells and whistles. It is a solid rig very tight ride and quiet. Too quiet.... Stinker needs to get some exhaust systems for these new Jeeps.

Yeah steve, got he at bayside and I agree, best I've ever been treated at a dealer outside of Tators.

Did you really sell the CE? :eek:

good...now maybe the 07-09 GC SRT's will drop in price so i can buy one:D

i love jeeps...we've have 5 collectively..each one a bit nicer than the last...bout time to upgrade;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back