Got a new rig yesterday.

TREKER said:
Thanks everyone. Took it to work today. Lots of bells and whistles. It is a solid rig very tight ride and quiet. Too quiet.... Stinker needs to get some exhaust systems for these new Jeeps.

Yeah steve, got he at bayside and I agree, best I've ever been treated at a dealer outside of Tators.

Did you really sell the CE? :eek:
Scott, what's the latest with the truck? It looks like you are installing new computer. Anything else? Do you need a ride to Chuck's? Let me know.

joemags54 said:
Scott, what's the latest with the truck? It looks like you are installing new computer. Anything else? Do you need a ride to Chuck's? Let me know.

Thanks for asking Joe. It seems that the injector code I was getting was a result of a bad PCM. Truck has been at Tators for 7 weeks already for the following.

1. Zeckhausen pads
2. Upgraded headlights
3. Oil change
4. Tune up
5. Stinkers oil lines
6. replaced hoses on CAI
7. Wheel hub
8. Replace cat back to Billy Boat - (turned into full exhaust system from B&B)
9. Fix injector code issue (PCM)

Should be going to get her this saturday. Thanks for the ride offer. I am going up with the GF and my kids for the day and visiting her aunt that lives in Sleepy Hollow.

Chuck took care of me too. I was expecting much worse but I think he took pity on the fact that I kept needing to order more stuff every time we spoke. :eek:

Does this mean that there is gonna be a new srt ram to follow the jeep? Anyone with info?

Jfireboy1 said:
Does this mean that there is gonna be a new srt ram to follow the jeep? Anyone with info?

Prob not... If there is one, it'll be an 8, not a 10. Viper production is finished too.

TREKER said:
Thanks for asking Joe. It seems that the injector code I was getting was a result of a bad PCM. Truck has been at Tators for 7 weeks already for the following.

1. Zeckhausen pads
2. Upgraded headlights
3. Oil change
4. Tune up
5. Stinkers oil lines
6. replaced hoses on CAI
7. Wheel hub
8. Replace cat back to Billy Boat - (turned into full exhaust system from B&B)
9. Fix injector code issue (PCM)

Should be going to get her this saturday. Thanks for the ride offer. I am going up with the GF and my kids for the day and visiting her aunt that lives in Sleepy Hollow.

Chuck took care of me too. I was expecting much worse but I think he took pity on the fact that I kept needing to order more stuff every time we spoke. :eek:
Chuck, I believe, is a very fair guy. Best of all, you had the work done by a pro. Can't wait to see the rig....:rock:

joemags54 said:
Chuck, I believe, is a very fair guy. Best of all, you had the work done by a pro. Can't wait to see the rig....:rock:

Me too.. I keep looking at pictures of mine...

Got a 170 stat done too...

TREKER said:
Me too.. I keep looking at pictures of mine...

Got a 170 stat done too...
Did he recco the 170? He told me 180 was best (maybe cause it's cooler in the garage):p

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
Did he recco the 170? He told me 180 (maybe cause it's cooler in the garage):p

170, 180... Whats the difference? :dontknow: All I know is that I will finally have my truck back and be able to enjoy it before the end of the summer.

TREKER said:
170, 180... Whats the difference? :dontknow: All I know is that I will finally have my truck back and be able to enjoy it before the end of the summer.
I'll bet it's a 180. ! and by the way if I am running a 110 degree fever take me to the hospital. Don't estimate my temp at 100.:p

very nice! the new 3.6 is a great motor though! has been under testing for a couple years.. I ordered one last month in Blackberry should be here next week! hope you enjoy.. i think its the best G.C. yet!

TheMoparConnection said:
very nice! the new 3.6 is a great motor though! has been under testing for a couple years.. I ordered one last month in Blackberry should be here next week! hope you enjoy.. i think its the best G.C. yet!
Thought he said Hemi?:confused:

he did.. he said he didnt get one because it was new.. i was just saying its been one of the most tested new engines ever.... hey were are your pics damit!:D :aetsch:

TheMoparConnection said:
he did.. he said he didnt get one because it was new.. i was just saying its been one of the most tested new engines ever.... hey were are your pics damit!:D :aetsch:
If I can ever get the car away from my wife...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back