Got Mine Monday and Love It!

Tmaxxed

Reaction score
Hello from Arkansas. My name is James and I bought my 10 Monday. It's a Black QC. It has a Roe TB on it. Not sure about any other mods that might have been done it. Been trolling around the forum trying to learn as much as I can.

for all your performance needs visit JMB Performance & Powdercoat, LLC.

shameless-plug.jpg
:D

Welcome..

welcome, also visit your local autozone, napa, o'reilly's, pep boys, or kragen's for some serious glue/stick on mods.

for all your performance needs visit JMB Performance & Powdercoat, LLC.

Dom know's what he is talking about!!:rock:,he has the FASTEST most POWERFUL SRT-10 around,one sweet truck!!:drool::rock::burnout:
Welcome to the club James:rock::burnout:
I buy all my stuff through Justin also,awesome,fast service and everything packaged properly,zero broken items have arrived at my front step!!

welcome, also visit your local autozone, napa, o'reilly's, pep boys, or kragen's for some serious glue/stick on mods.

+1

And just so you know, the Roe throttle body totally sucks. Replacing it with a stock one will net you about 162 RWHP. Since I always try to help out ythe new guy, I would trade you straight across for a stock unit.

Welcome Aboard,
-Chris

+1

And just so you know, the Roe throttle body totally sucks. Replacing it with a stock one will net you about 162 RWHP. Since I always try to help out ythe new guy, I would trade you straight across for a stock unit.

Welcome Aboard,
-Chris

Hmmm. I guess I'll just keep it for now. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back