got my new race car

05QCSRT10 said:
The gt500 slams you back into the seat:D whoever said they came out in 04 the first year for that body style was 05. Maybe you meant the 05's came out in 04:dontknow:
duh :D

05QCSRT10 said:
No, but I've ridden in one:D There 35-45grand more. Why would you be comparing a gt500 to a viper?:laugh:
You laughing at me? :( :( I wasnt comparing just asking a question, because if you think a gt500 is fast drive a viper. Gt500 is geared wrong. ;)

GADodgetech said:
You laughing at me? :( :( I wasnt comparing just asking a question, because if you think a gt500 is fast drive a viper. Gt500 is geared wrong. ;)

And (pre2010) the GT500 still has a solid rear axle.... It doesn't handle near as well. As a matter of fact, with that much power, it's downright dangerous, IMO. :eek:

yeah that body style came out in late 04 as an 05 year model, my bad:D
maui dou you plan to drive it or just beat on it at the track?

Black1 said:
And (pre2010) the GT500 still has a solid rear axle.... It doesn't handle near as well. As a matter of fact, with that much power, it's downright dangerous, IMO. :eek:
they're way overpriced, 70k for a supercharged mustang :eek: the super snake is ridiculous too. :eek:

Black1 said:
it still has a solid axle for 2010 too, just picked up a car and driver they got a camparo between the gt500 and the new corvette grand sport

GA, 70k would be the King of the road or gt500KR i belive, the 2010 gt500 lists for abotu 48-50k

Arrestmered....It'll be my daily driver for a while since its new to me and all. Beatings at the track will take place monthly though! LOL Our club only races once a month. Aint cheap either. $75 to $100 depending if you show early for test n tune. ....but its a blast!

GT500's look awesome IMO and with 530 HP or whatever they have, it must be a blast to drive. Has the 5.4 motor with a blower.....thats some factory loving right there. On Maui the dealer wants $75k...has a $20k dealer markup on it.......such BS. The same dealer has the chevy and nissan stores....new camaro ss....you guessed it $55k....how bout the nissan gtr....yup $98k....good times huh? LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Arrestmered....It'll be my daily driver for a while since its new to me and all. Beatings at the track will take place monthly though! LOL Our club only races once a month. Aint cheap either. $75 to $100 depending if you show early for test n tune. ....but its a blast!

GT500's look awesome IMO and with 530 HP or whatever they have, it must be a blast to drive. Has the 5.4 motor with a blower.....thats some factory loving right there. On Maui the dealer wants $75k...has a $20k dealer markup on it.......such BS. The same dealer has the chevy and nissan stores....new camaro ss....you guessed it $55k....how bout the nissan gtr....yup $98k....good times huh? LOL

patrick

That's the price you pay for living in paradise.:rock: :D

if you paid cash you should have got a salvaged viper. i have seen 2006's for 12K on ebay with minor damage, of course my bank and any other bank will laugh at you if you try to finance it..... i would know.

scoobert said:
if you paid cash you should have got a salvaged viper. i have seen 2006's for 12K on ebay with minor damage, of course my bank and any other bank will laugh at you if you try to finance it..... i would know.
:laugh: :bs:

Congrats man.

The mustang is the easiest, cheapest car in the world to mod right now.

There are so many parts and systems to choose from, and most are very inexpensive. There is no Viper tax on a Ford.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back