Got Promoted this week!!

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally put on Lieutenant Commander this week. For those that are not familiar with the Navy ranks it is the same as a Major for the other branches.

My wife could not make it so I was pinned by my XO and the Air Boss since they are both Pilots. There are only 4 pilots besides me on the ship. I'm the Mini Boss on the USS Nassau.

Hitting my 18 years in the Navy next month and starting to think about when I want to retire or if I want to go all the way to 30.

Smoke

Attachments

• 101103-N-5712P-001.jpg
    101103-N-5712P-001.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 101103-N-5712P-004.jpg
    101103-N-5712P-004.jpg
    636.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 101103-N-5712P-005.jpg
    101103-N-5712P-005.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 68
:rock: :rock: :rock: congrats:rock: :rock: :rock:

scoobert said:
gratz! what level does that make you? like pay grade wise?

I was an O-3E at 16 and now I'm an O-4 at 16 till next month. Then I will be an O-4 over 18. I actually cap out on step pay raises at that point. I will only get future pay raises for promotions or cost of living raises.

scoobert said:
4 star general in your future? :p
i like Patton.

different branch of service:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

scoobert said:
all i know is my dad was a private in the marines, i know he was a private because my mother calls him a dick.

ok???:dancing: :dancing:

let me twist one up & see if that helps me understand:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Have they prep you for the operation yet?

I know in the Army, at O-4, they take half their brain that controll common sence.

Congradulations.

iraqivet01 said:
Have they prep you for the operation yet?

I know in the Army, at O-4, they take half their brain that controll common sence.

Congradulations.

We do the same. But we install a hinge in case they need to remove more later on.

Way to go LCDR Smoke!!! :rock::rock:

Is all of your time in H-3's? Besides training?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back