Got smoked by an E55

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driving home yesterday from the Home Depot got on the highway. He was on my ass big time so drop it into 3rd and dump the clutch and he just walked me big time to my disbelief. I find out later that the E55 is heavily modded exhaust, pulley, tune, NOS, etc. which runs 11.7x

Oh well, I just gotting keep modding I guess

LitemUp said:
Driving home yesterday from the Home Depot got on the highway. He was on my ass big time so drop it into 3rd and dump the clutch and he just walked me big time to my disbelief. I find out later that the E55 is heavily modded exhaust, pulley, tune, NOS, etc. which runs 11.7x

E55's are bad even in stock form. Road and track says the Stock 2003 E55 Amg runs 12.391/4 mile and 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds!!

you mean to tell me even with FI that you got walked thata bad.

stick said:
you mean to tell me even with FI that you got walked thata bad.

I hate to admit it, but yep. Oh I forgot to mention that 11.7x was on street tires. That thing was "f"ing fast. This was unconfirmed but I was told he's putting down 700+ to the tires.

Last edited:
LitemUp said:
I hate to admit it, but yep. Oh I forgot to mention that 11.7x was on street tires. That thing was "f"ing fast. This was unconfirmed but I was told he's putting down 700+ to the tires.
Shouldn't be dissapointed .. your hanging with some of the best sports cars in the world!

LitemUp said:

there's always someone faster........ it was a car & motorcycles can be a problem...... frankly, only a few drive faster rides........:D

Don't be disappointed...I'm sure you kept your own...I think probably he
also was surprised to see a truck haul ass like that...SRT trucks rule...:D

LitemUp said:

Dude spray him next time:D

Don't worry mate. ;) There are always faster cars out there (unless you own the worlds fastest street car - in the UK). So don't worry. You were probably too focused to notice the worked Nissan Skyline Godzilla GT-R 32 on your inside lane who is probably writing this exact same topic on his Nissan board LMAO. :p

Chin up, you drive a MOPAR. :rock:

How fast were going?-dead stop or roll ?:dontknow:
I,m sure if you met on 95 and started at 80 mph roll,the results would be a little different!!!!:D I think they are speed limited to 150-:dontknow:
If so,then you catch him and pass him!!!:D

1qksrt said:
How fast were going?-dead stop or roll ?:dontknow:
I,m sure if you met on 95 and started at 80 mph roll,the results would be a little different!!!!:D I think they are speed limited to 150-:dontknow:
If so,then you catch him and pass him!!!:D

with a Computer and transmission calibration it can do 186 mph. all mercedes are governed to 155.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back