GOT WHAT I DESERVED!!

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last monday I'm coming down 41hwy south out of acworth, when I see a friend from Chicago I haven't seen in a long time, but before I noticed him I noticed what he was driving:D .......He was in a brand new 2009 black on black bullit mustang:congrats: :congrats: ...
so I rolled the window down and yelled whats up, it's been a while.....
but in the middle of me saying whats up to my buddy the 10 year old in me spoke up and said when ever ur ready:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: .......
bout that time his 11 year old laughed and said OK!!!!!
SO we slowed to around 15-18 mph and we nailed the shit out of them, so I pulled away about a car maybe a little bit further and then we both missed
2nd gear, so he eased back beside me and said onemore time the traction control was still on, so we hit it again, this time we stayed real close thru 1st and missed 2nd gear again:mad: ( neither time did we get over 50 mph )
so we drives about a mile or so just looking for a place to stop and talk when i sees this "black cobb co. police car" bout hit me with his lights on..
my dumb azz did see him on the left hand side of the road, but he sure as hell seen me!!!!!!!!!!... we both got jurked out, slammed on the ground, and hand cuffed!!!!!!!
I sat in jail, I mean time out for 4 days:argh: :argh: " on some old sh!t from 2001" truck got impounded, i have to go to court, and pay some big ass fines
and god knows what else, just so I could see who was FASTER!!!!!:burnout:

MY DUMB ASS GOT WHAT I DESERVED!!!!!

That just sucks, I do not think you deserve JAIL TIME for drag racing. That is just my opinion so KISS MY ASS Tim.

FATJACK said:
That just sucks, I do not think you deserve JAIL TIME for drag racing. That is just my opinion so KISS MY ASS Tim.

That would never have happenned in DeKalb county......

Thanks, Jack........ (osculate my pudenda):D

D

Dang....normal procedure around here for drag racing is a citation.....you can go to jail but that is rarely done unless there are mitigating circumstances....extremely high speed, alcohol....but you will loose your license for a yr....hire a good attorney and good luck..

Django said:
That would never have happenned in DeKalb county......

Thanks, Jack........ (osculate my pudenda):D

D
Bare your pudenda, I will osculate it (will only do this for a good friend):rock: :rock:

Paresthesia (pron. /ˌpɛɹɪsˈθiʒə/; paraesthesia in British English, pron. /ˌpæɹɪsˈθiʒə/) is a sensation of tingling, pricking, or numbness of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect. It is more generally known as the feeling of "pins and needles" or of a limb being "asleep" (although this is not directly related to the phenomenon of sleep). The manifestation of paresthesia may be transient or chronic.

D

OK,you guys never broke 50 mph, what is the speed limit on that HWY? and the previous offense, is it something you can get out of easy? or does it require an attorney,or time served on the warrant, and the original offense. good luck hope you do well....................you just got a prayer from me

see you must of not read my thread when they did that crap to me, but I did not go to jail. Damn man that is just ef'd up. I advise everyone to go check their DMV record.

Wow sorry to hear bout that..however..it's the EXACT same thing that happened to me when I first got my SRT4...and it was against a friend in a mustang also..wtf? LOL.
We were barely moving in first gear and floored it thru 2nd and it was over..didn't even break the speed limit..and we pulled over to talk and in comes the Sheriff of Lonoke county and said he saw it all. You don't have to break the speed limit to be drag racing..it's an exhibit of speed.
Didn't go to jail and didn't get car impounded but the ticket cost $400. It's not hard to make one mistake..cuz I don't ever street race and havent since and that was in '04.
Cops follow me around tho like I'm bout to rob a bank..LOL.

got nabbed for street racin my 75 corvette all i got was a ticket and the cop said "damn son you know you will die in a car that fast"... it was only 102mph in a 55... and we were the only two on the road...oh and the cop... he said he actually enjoyed the show and then he handed us our ticket.... i even got to drive home

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back