GOT WHAT I DESERVED!!

The computers do not forget. If you have a bench warrant, in most cases you know it. This will always be the outcome. Man up people, if you have outstanding problems, face them, get the books cleaned up...the longer you wait to resolve the problems the worse the resolution...

About the contest for speed. There are lots of municipalities in which you can have your vehicle impounded and confiscated. There are some locations that you get automatic jail time and/or loss of the vehicle.

Prof said:
About the contest for speed. There are lots of municipalities in which you can have your vehicle impounded and confiscated. There are some locations that you get automatic jail time and/or loss of the vehicle.

Orlando (City Limits) is one of them.... Street racing is real bad in the whole state.

I did 2 weeks in VA in october for speeding on an open empty road all by myself. Well I was going 133.

I lost my, um, driving privlages for 1 year for doing 146 in a 55. Man I was stupid.

Hell I would have given up my license for ayear instead of time in the poke. I have a restricted until April.

I did a year for 58 in a 25....then again it was on a Marine Corps installation....and apparently there are more cops than residents here. They dont have anything better to do I guess!;););)

dang, thats harsh.

cop once claimed (i'll admit to nothing!) that i was drag racing @ 136mph. no arrest or impounded car, but the ticket cost me about $500.

i got nabbed the night before i left town to go propose to my wife...i know i was doin 90 in a 30 racing a (drum roll) stang cobra in my VR4....i didn't even see him...and i was in a part of town 10 mins from where i live now, where i grew up...i know better...way better
anything 30 or more over in sc can be automatic jail and impound... but he didn't have me on radar...the cobra got away...8 points and $600 ticket...wreckess driving (which is a 6 yr. offense)....and you only get 11 points in sc...the 12th and they suspend your lic......
live and learn....

Sounds like the time I was running with a red GTO, one of the new ones, across New Mexico on my way to Arizona back in August 07. I was driving down the interstate at about 82 in my 04 Celica GTS and passed this GTO. A few miles later my exit came up and he exited right behind me. He knew where he was going as he went flying by me real quick, and turned out we were headed in the same direction, he wanted to play. Obviously he pulled away fast, but he'd let me catch up some and get back on it himself. After about 3 minutes of this, I finally saw my Celi hit the 145 mark it tops off at, and we spend the next 10 minutes or so just flying down this 2 lane highway, no traffic visible either way. We start coming up this long hill, and he slams on the brakes, so I follow suit, we crest the hill and was 2 squad cars sitting on the side of the road.

Black1 said:
I didn't know Tim had any Pudenda (pudendum??? :confused: :dontknow: ).... :eek:

Folks with "both" can be so convincing these days.... :eek:

Jake, "pudenda" is the plural form and doesn't neccesarily apply exclusively to females .....

Main Entry: pu·den·dum
Pronunciation: \pyu̇-ˈden-dəm\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural pu·den·da \-də\
Etymology: New Latin, singular of Latin pudenda, from neuter plural of pudendus, gerundive of pudēre to be ashamed
Date: 1634
: the external genital organs of a human being and especially of a woman —usually used in plural form "pudenda"
— pu·den·dal \-dəl\ adjective

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back