Great prices on some tires!

BigBlackQC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to share really quick. I found a site with some really good tire prices. It's tires-easy.com. I've never heard of it before but the prices kill tirerack. I just ordered some 325s for $141.50 per tire! I can't believe it, so when I get them in I'll let everyone know if it's for real, but so far it looks good!

BigBlackQC said:
Hey, just wanted to share really quick. I found a site with some really good tire prices. It's tires-easy.com. I've never heard of it before but the prices kill tirerack. I just ordered some 325s for $141.50 per tire! I can't believe it, so when I get them in I'll let everyone know if it's for real, but so far it looks good!
Wow, good price.

did price check between this site & tire rack on stock tires for srt-10 & cost was ~$2.00 cheaper per tire -- no big deal..... the difference was on shipping -- tirerack ~$80.00, this site was half that....... definitely savings on shipping......:D

I saw it the other week while looking for tires for a friend.Probably where I'll buy mine,when the time comes.What brand did you get ?

Probably those Yoko Ono tires. They sound funny when your driving. Got an "N" speed rating for "NOT".:D

Hankook Ventus ST RH06.... Researched them on discounttire.com, 1010tires.com and the company website, hankooktireusa.com. Pretty much all the reviews were very positive so I'm excited to try them out. I haven't heard of anyone else trying them yet, so we shall see very shortly how they perform. Here's a link to the company website for some pictures.
http://www.hankooktireusa.com/product/tire_detail.asp?pid=12

Sounds like a good tire. Let us know how it handles the road!! Test it hard!:rock: :rock:

BigBlackQC said:
Hankook Ventus ST RH06.... Researched them on discounttire.com, 1010tires.com and the company website, hankooktireusa.com. Pretty much all the reviews were very positive so I'm excited to try them out. I haven't heard of anyone else trying them yet, so we shall see very shortly how they perform. Here's a link to the company website for some pictures.
http://www.hankooktireusa.com/product/tire_detail.asp?pid=12

Did you call a dealer and ask the price?

I really cant stand how the stockers have the shakes at 70 mph!!!! I only have 9k miles on them........and they have lots and lots of tread left!!! Run her up to 80 mph and no shake!

patrick

Prof said:
So what's your point?

Hmmmm.....wax on.....wax off, Grashopper!:D:D:D:D

Foot in Mouth runs amuck in American. Ahhh screw it, I always sucked at Haiku's!!!!!:mad: ;) :p

mauiSRT/10 said:
I really cant stand how the stockers have the shakes at 70 mph!!!! I only have 9k miles on them........and they have lots and lots of tread left!!! Run her up to 80 mph and no shake!

patrick

Yeah me too! I keep thinking something bad is about to happen!!!:dontknow:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Hmmmm.....wax on.....wax off, Grashopper!:D:D:D:D

Foot in Mouth runs amuck in American. Ahhh screw it, I always sucked at Haiku's!!!!!:mad: ;) :p

Look around Kris...in your new environment...who is the waxer and who is the waxee...

Love ya man!

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

i guess i'll have to sloww down to 70 to see if mine shake.....:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back