Green Truck

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have searched all morning and cannot find the picture of the RC painted snake skin green. Can someone point me to that thread?

Here ya go! Sick as color!

Attachments

• Green SRT 2.jpg
    Green SRT 2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 10,105
  • Green SRT 1.jpg
    Green SRT 1.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 10,698
or, they are on my web site.....

That truck is some where here in Alberta,I seen it here in Edmonton about a month or so,it now has a black snake skin design that fades out on the bottom of the door towards the rear tires,looks really good!

I did c 10 like that in red deer Joe ... Guy who ownes a truck gat it from eBay , i think it use to be Cali truck ... What he told me and my brother

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I got a customer outside charleston sc that has one

There may be another. I'm discussing color options with my painter. Tired of dealing with the black!! I've been down this road before about wanting to change, but the black is definitely out.

Saw one of these on a dealerships lot as I drove by yesterday. Real close to the Snakeskin green.
chevrolet-debuts-synergy-green-cama.jpg

SilvrSRT10 said:
Saw one of these on a dealerships lot as I drove by yesterday. Real close to the Snakeskin green.
chevrolet-debuts-synergy-green-cama.jpg

Saw one just like that without the stripes in Concord yesterday....got me thinking again.

Bro the green is sick! Get it!! If i was to ever get it painted it would be something like that or that bad ass copperhead burnt orange color on the new viper!

The green looks real good.... Someone with a 2006 RC did theirs in Viper Blue (no stripes and I think they added blue pearl), and it looked great too. I can't find pics of that one either. :(

Yellow venom said:
That truck is some where here in Alberta,I seen it here in Edmonton about a month or so,it now has a black snake skin design that fades out on the bottom of the door towards the rear tires,looks really good!

This ones in Regina... guys beein trying to sell it forever. When he first had it listed he wanted 59,000!!! Don't know what he dropped to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back