Greetings from Hollywood from HOTSHOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Silver,
Good to see that you are as ugly as ever although the teeth look a little bit bigger.. Hows the truck??? and hows it hanging???
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
Hey Silver,
Good to see that you are as ugly as ever although the teeth look a little bit bigger.. Hows the truck??? and hows it hanging???
cheers
shane

Sorry, can't show any pictures of hows it hanging. :eek: Don't want to get banned.;) :D

Still have a great time with the truck. It never fails to put a smile on my face when I drive it, so I can't ask for anything more than that.

Yeah i would have to agree with you there about the size of the smile this truck produces.. I have driven some pretty fast cars and motorbikes before but this truck never fails to suprise. Unfortunately i have to take it easy on my truck for 500 miles on the new clutch set up when i get it back from DC performance tomorrow but that should only be a couple a month and then after that its tiome to get another pair of rear tires because im going to light up the ones i have.. he.he.
cheers
shane

Silverback said:
Sorry, can't show any pictures of hows it hanging. :eek: Don't want to get banned.;) :D

Still have a great time with the truck. It never fails to put a smile on my face when I drive it, so I can't ask for anything more than that.

Hey Shane,

Good to see you back.:)

Any other new mods (Other than the clutch)?

hotshots said:
Yeah i would have to agree with you there about the size of the smile this truck produces.. I have driven some pretty fast cars and motorbikes before but this truck never fails to suprise. Unfortunately i have to take it easy on my truck for 500 miles on the new clutch set up when i get it back from DC performance tomorrow but that should only be a couple a month and then after that its tiome to get another pair of rear tires because im going to light up the ones i have.. he.he.
cheers
shane
Hey Shane, If you don't mind, What clutch are you installing, And what did you have before.

J.R.

hotshots said:
Hey guys,
Long time no speak and thanks to begood for sending over the link as i had punted around the old forum and saw no names that i knew anymore and all the old ones were gone it was like a friggen ghost ship so pretty soon i just stopped checking. Then today a email drops out of the sky from Bill about this site and here i am and i see plenty of faces (so to speak ) that i have not seen for ages so WELCOME.. its good to be back..
cheers
shane
Hey Shane I sent you a pm 1-1/2 months ago :mad: Glad your here anyway Bastage:dancing:

Silverback said:

Oh I don't know a good session of oral sex WHILE you're driving the truck comes to mind as something more to ask for...:D :D :D

Welcome back Shane we missed you!

Hey there,
Aside from the many cosmetic mods, the only engine mods are the usual ones the ceramic coated headers with one set of cats deleted , k&n aircharger , plugs, sparks, DC performance pcm and tune.. Same shit different day although i do every day try to convince myself that i need a supercharger but unfortunately i cant justify the $10 k yet..
cheers
shane

Hamrhead said:
Hey Shane,

Good to see you back.:)

Any other new mods (Other than the clutch)?

Hey there J.R.,
I had the ROE racing package previously the $1500 job with centerforce clutch, fidenza flywheel and the updated master and slave system and it lasted about 5 months and that was with no racing ( well track racing that is ).. Basically i dont know the exact details of the new set up as i have left that up to Dan at DC performacnce as that is what he does for a living its a new clutch, a reworked production flywheel and a different master and slave kit and is supposed to be good for up to 800hp so lots of room for a future supercharger..
cheers
shane

JRSVIPR said:
Hey Shane, If you don't mind, What clutch are you installing, And what did you have before.

J.R.

Hey hotshots,
If you need a ride to DC I will be heading out around 2:30 tomarrow to get my frist oil change...I am also in Hollywood
Cheers J.T.

Hey there J.T. ,
Thanks so much for the offer but the truck has been in there for three days so i had to get a hire car.. Hopefully i will get to see you when i come in depending on when they finish it. You should not miss my truck its the black one lowered with all the chunks taken out of the aluminium wheels because i cant drive for shit..he.he.he.
cheers
shane

Glad you found us Shane, welcome back dude! Your one of the old timers from way back in 04!!! LOL

That tiger Bin Laden is fricken huge!!! Cool shot for sure! Most people never ever want to be that close to a beast like that!

patrick

Hey Rockt,
Great to see ya here along with all the other trouble makers ha.ha.ha. I hope all is well with you??? Hows the Impala going???
cheers
shane

ROKTMAN said:
Shane ,welcome to the new place to be.:)

Hey Smoke,
Hows my favourite whirlie pilot???
cheers
shane

FlyingLow said:
Hey Shane's back!!!!!!!!!! Welcome my man!!

Smoke

Hey Steve,
Welcome back at ya and i also hope all is well with you???
cheers
shane

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Oh I don't know a good session of oral sex WHILE you're driving the truck comes to mind as something more to ask for...:D :D :D

Welcome back Shane we missed you!

Or close enough to a beast like you patrick ha.ha.ha. hows the sun treating ya??? hows the truck holding up at the track ???
good to be back..
thanks
shane

mauiSRT/10 said:
Glad you found us Shane, welcome back dude! Your one of the old timers from way back in 04!!! LOL

That tiger Bin Laden is fricken huge!!! Cool shot for sure! Most people never ever want to be that close to a beast like that!

patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back