Greetings from Hollywood from HOTSHOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm impressed - Shane answered every one of you bastages!! :D

Thanks for finding him Bill and Mikey too :D :rock:

Welcome back Shane :)

Wow, you guys certainly make a guy feel welcome the only problem is the wrists are sore from typing all the replies ha.ha.ha. Life could be worse though i could be single and complaining about having sore wrists from other lonely activities he.he. SO TO ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND IF I FORGOT TO REPLY TO ANYONES THREAD OR PM I DO APOLOGISE...
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
Wow, you guys certainly make a guy feel welcome the only problem is the wrists are sore from typing all the replies ha.ha.ha. Life could be worse though i could be single and complaining about having sore wrists from other lonely activities he.he. SO TO ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND IF I FORGOT TO REPLY TO ANYONES THREAD OR PM I DO APOLOGISE...
cheers
shane
In my business, they call that carpal tunnel :D

And to you WIFEY a big wet one.. Kiss that is.. All the best in the new position.. ..
shane

Wifey said:
Wow, I'm impressed - Shane answered every one of you bastages!! :D

Thanks for finding him Bill and Mikey too :D :rock:

Welcome back Shane :)

Sheeet i am going to get myself in trouble talking about giving WIFEY a big wet one and talking about new position .. Its past my bedtime and i am going to bed before i get myself in trouble.. All the best..
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
Or close enough to a beast like you patrick ha.ha.ha. hows the sun treating ya??? hows the truck holding up at the track ???
good to be back..
thanks
shane

Havent been back to the track since the stock clutch went up in smoke. Prolly will start racing again next year when the warranty goes boom. Dealer is kinda stingy on warranty work and I have a small never ending oil leak going on. When I delete the cats, add boomers mids, 4.88 gears and pcm change I think I can hit the 12 club. My 13.5 was with only the catback and intake.

Sun is hot and fries the noggin most days!! LOL

patrick

Thanks for the big ol smacker ;) - As far as the new position, I got banned for that once :D

But, that was on another forum in another life. :)

Glad you are here on the new forum, it is way cool :D

Welcome back Shane..Damn glad to see you again!

Shane,

Damn good to see you! :cool: :D Welcome to the place to be.

Cheers,
Darkie

binladenme.jpg

Damn...that is a sweet animal.....just a really cool pic...welcome back.

Walt

Hey Iltempred,
I have to say that your truck is one of the best looking trucks i have seen, the red with the black wheels, lowered its really the shit and was the first thing i saw when i first logged onto the site, congratulations.
cheers
shane

Iltemprd said:
Welcome back Shane..Damn glad to see you again!

Sanchoba and Greatone61,
Hey there guys, its good to be on the new site and see lots of familiar faces if not ugly ones.
thnaks
shane

SANCHOBA said:
hello shane! WELCOME BACK!:thefinger: :wavey:

Hey Darksyde,
Long time no see.. love the avatar of the jet..
cheers
shane

DarkSyde said:
Shane,

Damn good to see you! :cool: :D Welcome to the place to be.

Cheers,
Darkie

hotshots said:
Cherished member of our family, sheeet Django never ever bullshit a bullshitter mate ha.ha. Seriously though i guess there is enough members here in California that we could have a nice little procession down although i'm sure that line would probably permanently include a couple of pesky black and white cars (coppers) the whole way down and back.Anyway glad to be back and let the good times roll..
cheers
shane
That's called a pride parade Bastage :D

hotshots said:
Hey guys,
Long time no speak and thanks to begood for sending over the link as i had punted around the old forum and saw no names that i knew anymore and all the old ones were gone it was like a friggen ghost ship so pretty soon i just stopped checking. Then today a email drops out of the sky from Bill about this site and here i am and i see plenty of faces (so to speak ) that i have not seen for ages so WELCOME.. its good to be back..
cheers
shane

Hey Shane.. If you still have NFFF forum privilages, see if you could round up Mexigun and tell him about this place please. I'm one of the fortunate ones that was banned from over there so I cannot. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back