Group Buy - FYI

Discussion in 'Forum Updates and Rules' started by ViperJeff, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Theol55

Theol55 VTCoA Board

:deadhorse:

2. VPRPWRD

VPRPWRD VTCoA Ring Leader Supporting Member

What the problem is with the way I described it? People trying to get paid and rightfully so.

Thank you Rick!

3. caveman

caveman Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jeff explained that we can discuss any vendor we want to, as well as pricing, and where we can get parts. We simply can not try to arrange a special group price with non-paying vendors.

You tried to explain why a vendor should be able to strong-arm valid discussion from the forum. :D

These are two very different things.

4. BigRed460

BigRed460 Full Access Member

You act like this forum was built by its current owners, it's not it was built by it's members, past and present. Every post, page view, or cookie is money in the bank for a forum like this. So to prevent your members from getting getting a great deal on joe's brakes over a few bucks for the forum owners is like I said BULLSHIT! To leave no door open other than your going to be banned and reposting the same rules over and over shows exactly what the "VTCOA STAFF" really cares about.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/group-buy-raptor-shift-lights-14926/
    http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/raptor-shift-light-group-buy-6322/

One of my first posts, and the very first mod bought for my truck. The forum owner went out of his way to make sure his members got the best deal they could.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/new-b-m-shifter-1865/

Contact info when we couldnt get a group buy set up...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/group-buy-chromemolly-lower-control-arms-10850/

Cool product he just want to get us a deal on...

It's sad that now that ownership has to see what they can get from everyone, it wasnt always like this. Now if you have a cool idea that you can get us a deal on your screwed...
    Thanks,
    Zach

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  5. SRT10VENOMOUS

SRT10VENOMOUS 1800HP Club. And climbing Supporting Member

The problem is the admin does not realize that a forum can get up and leave and they have , that is how this site is created.

They think that ppl joined and they can f*&K with them all they want and nothing will happen

They only care about money at this point and not the member, they could care less what the forum was created for or the origin of the forum.. They dont care if they piss off all the good members " they still have vendors" guess what after all the good members leave so will the vendors..

But they dont understand.. Maybe if they wake up and smell the roses and understand how a forum truly works, things will work better around here..

But as it stand right now the SRT10 Ram on this site is only supported by supporting vendors any other product out there is irrelevant even is there might be a need or a want for it..

6. SRT10VENOMOUS

SRT10VENOMOUS 1800HP Club. And climbing Supporting Member

Like i said before, we should send the admin a msg, stop paying the voluntary member fees,, and we'll see how quickly there attitude changes, hit them where it hirts..

Unfortunately I can not unpay I paid a lifetime to Patrick in the beginning.. But if i was yearly i certainly would not pay again..

7. ViperJeff

ViperJeff Misanthrope Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

I quit

Bye