Group buy on striker heads

Deibs said:
Oh last i heard he was off in Drayton Valley pretending he's on that tv show "The Rig". until they found out about his operation and they kicked him off :)

As for the spun bearing i'm 90% sure, but i'm also 100% sure she's going for a rebuild. :D Yeah those free revvings probably did some bad to her,, but it's just sooooo fun. lol!!

You get to the track to find that 3 or just butt dyno? I'll make a trip there with the bike and race ya :) Oh and was that you going North on Hwy 2 by Carstairs on Friday?? I was in the work truck so i couldn't get whosever attention it was.

Jeverett finally made "The Switch" eh? EEEuuuuuuuuuuu. Oh well, nothing much else to do. :):)

No it was 3 m.p.h. at the track without having to resort to headers or that p.o.s. K&N c.a.i.
My wife was driving to Edmonton for a visit on Friday. That would have been her with that car with the flashing lights way behind.
OK, bring your bike. The Mustang last ran an 8.50 @ 185 and should be faster and quicker now with the new 2100 horsepower engine. It should be ready soon. Just to be fair, I'll make sure the street radials are on. I mean that engine is based on a 351 how fast can it be? ;)
Oh! You mean my SRT10? Aughhh..... No.

Last edited:
not a hemi said:
not a hemi
stinker
rottenronnie

geting close guys only need a few more
thanks nathan

Well i'm getting them when i build my engine here right away so you could add me to that list... the only thing is i'll have to see what kind of price i'm getting from my engine builder in the first place :)

Deibs said:
Well i'm getting them when i build my engine here right away so you could add me to that list... the only thing is i'll have to see what kind of price i'm getting from my engine builder in the first place :)

Too Late!
Once you are on "THE LIST", there is no going back....
I know where you live (well sort of) ;)

Last edited:
id love to have those, stinker told me he may get a set. ive got to start on the other end first rear end and tranny have to come before those. if only my lotto numbers would hit id be all over it....lol

The JM Striker Head for the Dodge Viper accommodates both Gen-2 and Gen-3 engines. Features include intake valve sizes from 2.040 to 2.150. Exhaust size from 1.580 to 1.625. Bore sizes start at 4.030 and go up to 4.150. All existing intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds & aftermarket headers will fit this head. The guide centers have been moved to unshroud the valves while improving the “line of sightâ€￾ from the intake manifold to the valve and bore center. All of these changes while maintaining maximum port velocity offer a major air flow improvements over any other current ported production head available today (including the GTS-R head).The new chamber design and spark plug placement have a faster burn rate that allows the customer to run higher compression while still running pump gas. The water jackets are improved and allow more efficient cooling of the cylinder head. Deck thickness has been increased for higher horsepower and blower applications. Material has been added around the rocker arm pads to stabilize the valve train at higher rpm limits where higher lift cams require more spring pressure. Overall the Striker head has more material resulting in increased rigidity for the most demanding applications. The only accommodation required is a different offset for the rocker arms.

J.M. exclusive Striker heads feature;

Specific 5 axis CNC programs
Machined to exact tolerances, port to port consistency
Combustion chamber range from 58cc to 82cc maximum
Cast from virgin alloy A356 with a T-6 heat treat
Increased deck thickness
Ductile iron seats
Manganese bronze valve guides
Revised valve locations maximize port air flow and efficiency.
Larger water jacketing improves cooling
Hardened head bolt inserts.
Utilizes existing intake and exhaust manifolds
Striker Street version with 2.040 intake & 1.600 exhaust valves
Striker-R (Race) Version with 2.100 intake & 1.600 exhaust valves (Call for more information)
Requires the use of a shaft style rocker system
3/8 chromoly pushrods included in package
Heads are fully assembled (Please specify application)
Options available;

Bronze alloy seats
Inconel exhaust valves
Drag race & blower springs
Intake manifold port match

DAMN!:rock:

Approx. 280 is the MAXIMUM flow of the o.e.m. heads.
Look at the Striker flow rate at .400" ; Same as o.e.m. maxed out !
Good flow like that at the low and intermediate lifts (which is where the valve lives more than the brief time it spends at maximum lift) should provide some awesome low and mid-range torque; and better mileage (if anyone cares).;)
Cam choice is going to be a key issue....

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Did we ever get a group buy price on these?

I think ya got to pm Not a Hemi for the price, but man with 5 people its outstanding!! and ya get jesel rockers and push rods:rock:

Stinker said:
Nathan got a guy here lookin at my trailor hollar at ya in a bit
since your rolling in it get me a set too...lol ill swap ya a dog for it.

Whats the matter guys?

all of you want big performance gains and nobody is interested?

I mean dang! a god 50 hp increase!

the best set of heads you can buy around for a gen III:rock:

Plus with a $2000 rocker set up to boot!

If you have any ambitions of doin any kind of build in the future, or adding one of those slo ass Roe or paxton superchargers:D you best bet would be to invest in a set now!

I know of a fella in Texas, not gonna mention his name, but without meth right now.. he is making 700rwhp.........and he isnt done with the tuning yet:rock:

So Hmmmmmm Prof? an extra 80hp?
Deibs? eeehhh mo power:D

Ya'll slo wanna be paxton younuns:p

guys I dont think ya gonna get a better deal, with 5 people the discount is awesome!!
Make more power, run cooler, the engine will be quieter, whats not to like:rock:

just checked in on this.......whats the final group buy price?

My build in the future was forged pistons/rods, SC, and you know I already gots the NOS!

Rice Eater said:
just checked in on this.......whats the final group buy price?

My build in the future was forged pistons/rods, SC, and you know I already gots the NOS!

you need to pm Nathan bro, its worth it:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back