Gt500 or SRT

ive been thinking about what car to get next as well....the Z06 is in top but ive been getting real fond of the newer M5's! but i would take the GT500 over the challey any day and it will hold value alot better!

The Shelby is a badazz zar but the Chally will ride much better as a DD..and can be made as quick as the Shelby for a few $1000.....I would go with the Volkswagon only if you are planning a sex change operation..:p

GT500, im in the same situation.

You can get 06-09 GT500's with less than 5000 miles in the mid to low 30k range.

Also, they're fairly cheap to mod. ($1500)= Pulley, intake, exhaust, tune & your in z06 territory.

After looking extensivly, I can get at about the same price a 2010 Challenger RT or a 20011 Mustang GT both with six speed manuals at about 28k. I don't want to rock the boat on American iron, but there is a 2008 Saab 93 Areo XWD just below that price. I'm talking daily driver here. I could do the unthinkable. NO, NO, NO. Don't ask.:confused:

I drive my Challenger R/T daily, and it is very comfortable, has every option in the book.

The 2011 Challenger is beefed up... the suspension redesigned, the R/T is quicker, and of course, the 392 makes the asphalt cry.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back