GTG in the SW Atlanta area

Where the heck is Georgia Ken? I was almost certain he would have done chimed in on this one..

Venom Power said:
Where the heck is Georgia Ken? I was almost certain he would have done chimed in on this one..
Ant, I saw Ken's girlfriend at the Southern Nationals back in April. He still drive a 10 and has a suite at the track, but I never got to see him:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
NO ONE has heard from Georgia Ken in well over a year. I have called him several times and left messages and several others have done the same with no response.:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
NO ONE has heard from Georgia Ken in well over a year. I have called him several times and left messages and several others have done the same with no response.:dontknow: :dontknow:
Maybe he is at the Blue Oyster with Mikey?! :dontknow:

Mike(MikeNice)
Chad and Angie(04rcmoneypit)
labontecsi and DaytonaGirl(possibly)
BriteCrawler and Ash (Work pending)

04rcmoneypit said:
Lets start a list to see who may show up.
Mike(MikeNice)

Thanks so much for the help:rock:
My wife was asking about how many people would be coming.
:marchmellow: :party: :marchmellow:

Mike(MikeNice) and Bethany (Fluffy Bunny)

viperhauler said:
hooters would be a perfect place to host some frosty beverages and wings...

...and thighs and breasts and beer and thighs and breasts and beer and
H(.)(.)TERS AND...

Let me double check my calender and make sure the wife doesn't have anything planned !!!:dontknow:

04rcmoneypit said:
Dennis-Newnan, Ga., Aug. GTG. That's a good plan.

I agree,but it's the week before kids head back to school down here,so I've got to be sure of what's what at the homestead !!:rock: 'Cause Lord knows if Momma ain't happy,ain't NOBODY gonna be !!!

04rcmoneypit said:
Ant, I saw Ken's girlfriend at the Southern Nationals back in April. He still drive a 10 and has a suite at the track, but I never got to see him:dontknow:

I worry because he's an Atlanta cop. I don't wanna start thinking the worse scenario here, but who knows? I do hope he posts sometime soon.

MikeNice said:
Mike(MikeNice) and Bethany (Fluffy Bunny)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back