guess what i gots in my hand???

ZCx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
she is all mine.:rock::rock::rock::elefant::elefant::elefant::burnout::burnout::burnout:

title came today to make it the real deal:toilet::D:rock:

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

she is all mine.:rock::rock::rock::elefant::elefant::elefant::burnout::burnout::burnout:

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Congrats Bud ....... worth waiting for though Z ....

Jim

Ahhhh that is the best feeling in the world...............

thanks ya'll.:D

great feelin fo sure:rock::rock::rock:

no FI Scoby. but a nice NA build is on the bucket list:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Congrats Carl!! :rock: Ok, so a nice cam, little head porting and intake porting, valve springs,pushrods, cometic head gaskets. I think we can get you out for less than $2K bud. Bring it on down and we'll do yours and mine at the same time. Well, maybe leave one together so we know how to reassemble the first, LOL!!:rock::burnout:

Congrats Carl!! :rock: Ok, so a nice cam, little head porting and intake porting, valve springs,pushrods, cometic head gaskets. I think we can get you out for less than $2K bud. Bring it on down and we'll do yours and mine at the same time. Well, maybe leave one together so we know how to reassemble the first, LOL!!:rock::burnout:

thats bout it.

that intake that RottenRonnie has sounds real interestin. be way cheaper than a Hogan's intake also.

too many dam choices out thar, lol.

but like Tony says, that will be good for bout 6 months, lmao

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

congradz man - ill be joining the "got my title" club in November of this year, i cant wait for this day to come it been a LONG 6 yr's

How much RWHP will that make bud?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back