Guess who beat a RC SRT10 tonight

billyd

Reaction score
Seems like my other thread got derailed, but this is for the guys who didn't think that QC 10 was racing and for the guys who said my truck wouldn't beat a RC 10 :aetsch:
I have this friend who lives about an hour away and he owns a RC 10. He had lost his license for a while, but he just recently got it back.
So I called him up last night to see if he wanted to have a few runs before the snow comes. We ended up meeting up earlier tonight. This is how it went down.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSxBrqL6tQ&feature=plcp&context=C313ecb8UDOEgsToPDskI_2bB2LV9qriXAesKCf7vZ]Lightning vs Ram SRT10 - YouTube[/ame]

We plan on doing some more runs come next year. He's planning on doing cams, throttle body, exhaust, and tune. His truck sounded awesome now! I can't wait to hear it with the exhaust and cams!
No disrespect here guys! I just wanted to prove some of you guys wrong! But go on, talk your $hit now! :aetsch: hahahahaha!

so you have mods? he is stock? and you are braggin? no comment

04 rc SRT 10
05 rc srt 10
05 qc srt 10
06 rc srt 10
06 qc srt 10
06 Cherokee SRT
07 Smart Car
09 viper srt10
2010 acr

Holy $hitski!! Do you own all those in your sig or are we supposed to pick out the one that doesnt belong??

I pick #7

Last edited:
Holy $hitski!! Do you own all those in your sig or are we supposed to pick out the one that doesnt belong??

I pick #7

LOL , almost falling down laughing...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What are your friends mods on the SRT ?

I know you have a built lightning with a kennybell

Nice kill

so you have mods? he is stock? and you are braggin? no comment

Lmao! Great kill will your modded up L against a stock 10!! What great match up!! LMFAO. And so what did you just prove anyway??:dontknow:
Would it still be a good race if it was a blown or NOS up modded 10 against a stock L???

troll+face.jpg

What are your friends mods on the SRT ?

I know you have a built lightning with a kennybell

Nice kill

Yeah, one hell of a race with your Whipled L against a stock 10:congrats: Bra-Fuking-vo loser. What the hell kinda race was that? OK, I'll bring out the GF's Ford Edge and you can beat it. Still bet your punk ass would post it, lol.:D Great Job for the Lightning guys:D:mad:

fucking haters. good kill man. wish you were in houston. i think we'd have some fun

He had to heavy mod his truck to race his buddies stock 10 and the guy in the 10 let him Win so he could make the vid!!LMFAO
Great kill by the way on a stock 10, your special! ROFLMFAO

I was thinking the same thing. lol:D

Ummmm.. I could not see anything. More like a soundtrack of a kill.:(

But this race obviously was not fair as your lightning was much faster.:motz:
You might as well been racing a Honda.:dontknow: (sarcasm)

Stock vs stock the SRT-10 should come out on top given the extra hp. But they are much closer matched than the hp #'s would suggest. You can argue all day who was faster due too what mods but this works both ways..

I submit that the one with the higher hp to weight ratio generally will win regardless of make assuming both drivers can drive. :alberteinstein:

But you must admit the Lightning is a far superior truck!!

...lol...shit storm a coming..

:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back