Guess who beat a RC SRT10 tonight

Wow! I can't have a little fun racing around with a friend without you clowns hating? :dontknow:
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the video :thefinger:

haters always gotta hate bro....a kill is a kill. ive beaten lightnings...and gotten beat by lightnings.

most of these guys can certainly dish it...but cant take.

Wow! I can't have a little fun racing around with a friend without you clowns hating? :dontknow:
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the video :thefinger:
I'm not hating, what's the risk in you racing a stock 10 with a dude who just got his license back vs your modded L? Damn, you go by elementary schools beating up on kids too? :D

I'm not hating, what's the risk in you racing a stock 10 with a dude who just got his license back vs your modded L? Damn, you go by elementary schools beating up on kids too? :D

maybe that's what that toy on his dash was for, to lure 'em in..........got a bag of lollipops too.:marchmellow:

haters always gotta hate bro....a kill is a kill. ive beaten lightnings...and gotten beat by lightnings.

most of these guys can certainly dish it...but cant take.

Didn't a timeslip post say BILLYD runs low 12's, vs a high 13' stock truck? If us calling him on that makes me a hater, so be it. At least I'm not a chicken shit picking on trucks I know I can beat.

Are you telling me, that we got no body that lives near this dude? Someone with a modded 10, has to live near him. Shit's just embarrassing.

What kind of power and ET are you shooting for?

In all seriousness, nothing crazy. Shooting for mid 11's street truck and maybe a little extra with a 75 shot and race tune for the track. But we'll see.

Seems like my other thread got derailed, but this is for the guys who didn't think that QC 10 was racing and for the guys who said my truck wouldn't beat a RC 10 :aetsch:
I have this friend who lives about an hour away and he owns a RC 10. He had lost his license for a while, but he just recently got it back.
So I called him up last night to see if he wanted to have a few runs before the snow comes. We ended up meeting up earlier tonight. This is how it went down.....
Lightning vs Ram SRT10 - YouTube

We plan on doing some more runs come next year. He's planning on doing cams, throttle body, exhaust, and tune. His truck sounded awesome now! I can't wait to hear it with the exhaust and cams!
No disrespect here guys! I just wanted to prove some of you guys wrong! But go on, talk your $hit now! :aetsch: hahahahaha!

Goodness son you actually posted that? Lolol well rock on man!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back