Guess who beat a RC SRT10 tonight

Are you telling me, that we got no body that lives near this dude? Someone with a modded 10, has to live near him. Shit's just embarrassing.

I'd run him - but we're 350 miles apart ! It's just not worth 300$ "one way" in gas to me to beat a lightning just to say I'm faster - witch I already know

I'd run him - but we're 350 miles apart ! It's just not worth 300$ "one way" in gas to me to beat a lightning just to say I'm faster - witch I already know

Hell, BIILYD might drive to you, he needs more video, :D

I think everyone just needs to get along and have a group hug (no homo). Without the Gen 2 L, I am not sure we'd have SRT-10s running around. Thank goodness Ford and Dodge came to the table to play.

I like 'em both, and I think they both look great. A low-12 sec truck, is what it is... no matter the emblem on the side.

I know Billyd just came over here and posted a couple of vids to stir the pot. That's not how I do things, but it's no sweat off my back. Assuming his truck runs low-12s, it would beat my SRT from a dig, from a roll, and probably from a highway pull, too.

No track in between you two?

Its all good though BILLYD, I'm not sure what you expect posting a kill of a stock 10 vs your modded truck on a Viper truck forum. I'm certainly not gonna applaud that shit.

Back