Guess Who Pics...

Thats not Stinker. Stinker is way better looking than that guy.

Bill.

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Uhhhhhh Bevis and Buthead!!!:rock::D

:eek:You know? I think he deserves a cigar for that answer. The resemblance is striking..:dontknow:

26thMoparnatsVTCOAWeekend127.jpg

small-bnb.gif

Here's one... These are two members of the VTCoA elite... The proverbial Knights of the Round SRT Table if you will.. Gentlemen meet Sir Loin of Steak and Sir-osis of Liver..

26thMoparnatsVTCOAWeekend127.jpg

I's sure this had bin sed B4 but jus whare will them nats B held this yer?:dontknow:

hey scott im going to be in defuniak springs thursday wanna meet up?

rodney

oh yeah im guessing 1st on the left is scott moak.

mcrodney said:
hey scott im going to be in defuniak springs thursday wanna meet up?

rodney

oh yeah im guessing 1st on the left is scott moak.

Nope...youre wrong. That's 1Fast400....:D :D :D

NBT said:
Sorry bud...had to be the shirt...;) and my lack of time trying to get in a Y...

Wish you were here bud...for one of our GTG's...we keep you and Roy here in spirit... and we are glad we have this forum to be able to keep in contact with you both.:rock:

Thanx Ken...I miss ya guys too! Should be back there in a couple of years. As long as y'all still got your rides!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:
Oooh! I know, I know!

Jake (Black1), Julie (Mrs. Earl) and Earl (brat)!!

What do I win!?

:star:

Thanks Kris! She is lovely, isn't she?
Peanut says, F.U.!! :D:D:D

As I was reading this my boy Zeus perked up out of a dead sleep and asked me "If she is down with Black Labs, cuz he like them little girlies...":dontknow: ;) :D :dancing:

Stinker said:
lolololo

I can see right know we is gonna nee a language interpretator at them nats dis fall!
Hell, if we can understand DJ Cherokee's thick southern accent, we can understand anybody.:D

Bill.

With only a couple of exceptions we are really an ugly group!

No wonder we spend so much time on trucks...most women would have nothing to do with any of us.

Prof said:

No wonder we spend so much time on trucks...most women would have nothing to do with any of us.
Hey! I resemble that statement. That's why we bought these trucks. So we could finally look good in something and we might get a second glance.:D

Prof, who are the two 7' midgets on the right????? :eek: :D :dontknow: :D

Wifey said:
Prof, who are the two 7' midgets on the right????? :eek: :D :dontknow: :D
That's me in the black and mmmmtorque (Charles) in the white. We really aren't that tall. I think Charles is 5'5" and I'm 5'7". We just stumbled into munchkin land at this GTG.:D

Prof said:

Works too doesn't it! What a truck!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back