Guess Who Pics...

Wifey said:
Prof, who are the two 7' midgets on the right????? :eek: :D :dontknow: :D

I have no idea, but I am very willing to add "Sir" to any thing they want to be called...

Whitesnake said:
why? they are as old as we are!

Maybe as old as you are...but I am as old as dirt and in that time I have learned to say sir to everyone bigger than me or who wears a heater on their hip.

Roy

Yes sir!

I am a total coward, completely placid, and unwilling to confront anyone for any purpose...that is all in the past...I just smile and say, yes sir or yes darling! All of my wives have taught me that.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Here's another group of misfits.
joanne004.jpg

You actually think they are misfits? Wait til I get in a snapshot like... at the nats this year. No photo of misfits is complete without Venom Power in the mix..... SEEE????

VTCoA078.jpg

Last edited:
Guess Who is Who:) :) :) :) .........I think he has his hand on my wallet.......I have to laugh.....beacuse I would cry after all the Fuc*ing he gave me!!!

Picture063.jpg

K-80-123 said:
Guess Who is Who:) :) :) :) .........I think he has his hand on my wallet.......I have to laugh.....beacuse I would cry after all the Fuc*ing he gave me!!!

Picture063.jpg

WAIT! Is that John?

The Nats pic this year will be....ummm.....interesting. :)

(VP- You should bring your friend/hood ornament)

Here's the who's who from the NC GTG posted earlier today.
NCgtg.jpg

I did not know we had NBA players as members here.:p Those 2 guys are damn tall. Cool pic everyone.

Bill.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Here's the who's who from the NC GTG posted earlier today.
NCgtg.jpg

:eek:Whoa! that picture is like a snapshot of Downtown Manhattan prior to 9/11.

Last edited:
Kevan said:
The Nats pic this year will be....ummm.....interesting. :)

(VP- You should bring your friend/hood ornament)

I would love to Kevan but I gotta find that braud first. It's been a while since I've seen or spoken to her.

Venom Power said:
I would love to Kevan but I gotta find that braud first. It's been a while since I've seen or spoken to her.
You have until August. :D No problem.....

Picture of the board ahole. It's one of the only recent pictures I have.

Attachments

• AmberMe.jpg
    AmberMe.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 47
mcrodney said:
hey scott im going to be in defuniak springs thursday wanna meet up?

rodney

oh yeah im guessing 1st on the left is scott moak.

I just read your PM, so I'm a little late. Where is Defuniak? Right now I have no spare time due to all the flying and studying. Weekends, maybe.

1Fast400 said:
Picture of the board ahole. It's one of the only recent pictures I have.

Wow....I thought you were an ugly dude this whole time....Youre pretty fine looking!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Who was that ugly dude you were sitting next too though????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

FlyingLow said:
I just read your PM, so I'm a little late. Where is Defuniak? Right now I have no spare time due to all the flying and studying. Weekends, maybe.

Excuses, excuses.....:mad: ;) :p :p :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Wow....I thought you were an ugly dude this whole time....Youre pretty fine looking!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Who was that ugly dude you were sitting next too though????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

That there was an expected comment....quit your bitchin', Mike has a shirt on this time! I don't think we want any more beef steak pics of him!

P.S. Can't wait to hear what Silverback and Boomer have to say about the 1fast400 picture...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back