GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yes ladies I'm still the baddest mother tucker that ever lived...

No seriously I had to take a break and go to school. Sold the truck and got myself a brand new wrangler, Honda RC51, and the old lady a decked out '10 jetta.

but that doesn't mean I can't hang out here and kick it right? Lol.

Welcome back bro, and you are always welcome back on here whenever you see fit. My wife has a TDI Jetta as well with all 50MPG. She hates my trucks gas bill:dontknow:

Long time no talk bud. Yea those things are sick. I see your Sig congrats on getting the 6 speed in!

Oh and did I mention how SUPER GAY all the jeep guys are!!! It's so bad that I kept my jeep stock (I know unheard of) and cursed it to be a daily driver because I didn't want to
have anything with them lol. Nothing like the vtcoa, I swear it

Still enjoying the Borla!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbQDcY2EI0]‪Ram SRT10 Mopar/Borla Exhaust‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

yea Pete's a fag....he wants me to come over and have some meat with him...... I'll pass!

Troy, Those steaks were delicious and if I don't feed you, you might end up on a commercial getting ppl to pay ten cents a day...

Fixed my Sig Dan....

Thanks cruster

Oh the truck that's kinda sorta for sale? Lol

No matter what you'll always be a winner in my book beautiful!

Long time no talk bud. Yea those things are sick. I see your Sig congrats on getting the 6 speed in!

Thanks man! People I talked with early on didn't believe I would do it. Well it's been done for several month and about 6K miles and is the best mod I've done to date! Now I need to really find traction.:dontknow:

I'm glad you went through with it venomous! Do you have caltraks installed those should help.

And Dan its not not the run trust me Hahaha.

What's up hank you still fighting the border war?

yo pete, what up, bro? sorry i meant to say what up but always get caught up talking smack first...hahaha still doing work out here, it's a daily battle.

Man you aint nobody's daddy here Pete! your still a fag and always will be! Just you wait till I get my new toy and you'll jump right back on my ______! Oh you will be to Dan! Trying to get me to drive it there for a meet so you can get a ride

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back