Guess Who's Back

Steve Austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it seems like forever since (2010) I was on here talkin about these sick trucks. After I decided to sell my truck I lost contact with most of you but I am back now.

I have decided to purchase another truck and start a new project. I am hoping some of the old crew is still on here like back in the day.

Glad to be back guys & Girls

Steve Austin

Last edited:
Hey..... I think I remember you LOL

So you looking for a VCA or just anything?

Welcome back to the fastest forum for our Beasts!:drool:
I'd be glad to help ya with anything I can sir:burnout:

Ya I am looking for a truck but it has to be black and 100% showroom condition.
Thanks a bunch guys as always its nice to be on here with a group of guys that are really into these trucks.

Steve Austin

Last edited:
Welcome back sir. Your Viper is sick BTW! Good luck with your purchase. :burnout:

Wow Steve is back this is great,a pleasure to hear from you again,welcome back Steve.

Look what I found today on kijiji. What are the ods my old truck is for sale lol. Crazy !!!!!!

2005 Dodge SRT10 Viper Pickup Truck Hennessey - City of Toronto Cars For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.

Steve Austin

Funny your old truck says hennessey on the add.. Just called the guy as well says his buddy bought it from you and it was sold to him as a Hennessey truck and hes only asking $40,000.00 for it because he thinks its a Hennessesy as you told him lol.. Now hes over paid for something its not... hmmmmm LOL... sorry bro you had to dig it up.. I cant belief when you sold it you told he guy it was hennessey and not " steves venom performance who never sold one performance part shop lol" Because I guarantee you if he knew it was Steves venom shop the price would be about 20k ...you forget dude i was there at the meets, i was there at the cruise nights I was there at the strip and when people asked you about it,,, I heard the answers.. and every time it was Hennessey...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back