Guess Who's Back

Funny your old truck says hennessey on the add.. Just called the guy as well says his buddy bought it from you and it was sold to him as a Hennessey truck and hes only asking $40,000.00 for it because he thinks its a Hennessesy as you told him lol.. Now hes over paid for something its not... hmmmmm LOL... sorry bro you had to dig it up.. I cant belief when you sold it you told he guy it was hennessey and not " steves venom performance who never sold one performance part shop lol" Because I guarantee you if he knew it was Steves venom shop the price would be about 20k ...you forget dude i was there at the meets, i was there at the cruise nights I was there at the strip and when people asked you about it,,, I heard the answers.. and every time it was Hennessey...

Damn….you dont get much more BUSTED than this lmao!!

fbce238799a7018c31f01fe487c76d55.jpg

What doest thou say to these allegations of misrepresentation of our beloved Texas based Hineysee Performance?:bandit:

Anyone know where I could get some hennessey stickers for my truck....I think they would look sweet!!....plus its much cheaper than actual mods!!

Dude all you have to do is go park it out in a warehouse for 5 months and let it sit there. When you pick it back up, BAM! Hennessy truck. Thats all he does, oh and adds stickers. ;)

I know both Steve and SRT10Venomous from the original forum, so if there is going to be a conversation, lets just let them discuss it because the rest of the piling on BS posts... just may get deleted

have a Good Day

Lol, why delete it? I mean…isnt that the point of a forum? To bs and talk? Just sayin, if I pay to support a site, it would be great if my post didnt get deleted.

I know both Steve and SRT10Venomous from the original forum, so if there is going to be a conversation, lets just let them discuss it because the rest of the piling on BS posts... just may get deleted

have a Good Day

Thank you Jeff,thank you very much,If you know what I am thinking.

Lol, why delete it? I mean…isnt that the point of a forum? To bs and talk? Just sayin, if I pay to support a site, it would be great if my post didnt get deleted.

Think about it......

If one member is calling out another member and they want to discuss an issue, great.

If a member that has absolutely no idea whats going on takes a side and acts as if that side is the absolute truth with no first hand knowledge, that member is being stupid and dishonest...

Do you wnat to be that person?

Dude all you have to do is go park it out in a warehouse for 5 months and let it sit there. When you pick it back up, BAM! Hennessy truck. Thats all he does, oh and adds stickers. ;)

bwahahahahah and make sure you leave the stock intake on it as well..

Think about it......

If one member is calling out another member and they want to discuss an issue, great.

If a member that has absolutely no idea whats going on takes a side and acts as if that side is the absolute truth with no first hand knowledge, that member is being stupid and dishonest...

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

LOL ok Jeff. Ill leave it at that as well, Im done with this fool, You will see no more posts from me in any way regarding this poser past this post..

Thank you sir...

Think about it......

Nope, I dont wanna be that person. But on the same note, thats the downfall of posting more serious issues in a public place. If there is bad blood between members, either keep it private or be ready to have others chime in.

LOL ok Jeff. Ill leave it at that as well, Im done with this fool, You will see no more posts from me in any way regarding this poser past this post..

Thank you sir...

Just so you know, I'm not taking sides. You and I've been around long enough to know what happens when a bunch of people that are clueless jump in with opinions.

I have no problems or even concerns with the discussion, so it's still up to You and Steve.

Take Care
Vj

Nope, I dont wanna be that person. But on the same note, thats the downfall of posting more serious issues in a public place. If there is bad blood between members, either keep it private or be ready to have others chime in.

And thats we Viperhauler, Brat, VPRPRWD, Shaggy, Birdman and I all have well paid jobs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back