gutted cats

perk_1405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have tried doing a few searches but i cant find em'. i remimber some one on here posting a site that sold hollow cats anyone remimber where?

thanks

perk_1405 said:
i have tried doing a few searches but i cant find em'. i remimber some one on here posting a site that sold hollow cats anyone remimber where?

thanks
I have no idea,sure someone will post up.

we can gut them for ya! lol

Just find someone to do it. It isn't going to take a phone call, this is a cash only business and if a shop is gonna do it for ya they sure ain't telling you over the phone. This what I had done to mine, dude took off the rears, gutted the fronts with some kind of hammer pick then welded the pipe on. Simple and I can pass inspection:D

CarolinaSRT10 said:
So it'll LOOK like you have cats to the inspector, or cop.

Lee

It sure won't SOUND like it though.. Plus, when the inspector sticks the sniffer in the tailpipe that'll give it away too...

WOW, talk about high flow!

Venom Power said:
It sure won't SOUND like it though.. Plus, when the inspector sticks the sniffer in the tailpipe that'll give it away too...

WOW, talk about high flow!

Ya...it probably sounds a whole lot better...I haven't heard one with gutted cats yet.

Even though they don't use a sniffer in my county, my inspector said looking for cats is part of the inspection process.

Lee

CarolinaSRT10 said:
Ya...it probably sounds a whole lot better...I haven't heard one with gutted cats yet.

Even though they don't use a sniffer in my county, my inspector said looking for cats is part of the inspection process.

Lee

Lucky you. They stick the prod up our tails here in Houston (Harris County).. Pretty much everywhere in Texas.. I guess that's where the old saying "steers and queers come from Texas" comes from.. Huuh.... :dontknow: Probably refering partially to vehicle state inspections.... Otherwise they're talking about cattle and homooo-wners. Lot's of homeowners here.

GADodgetech said:
Take em off, get a hammer and beat the guts out of it. simple. Illegal but simple:D :D

illegal and stupid. they are expensive and needed to pass inspection. im planing on making a set with the empty ones for 364 days a year then the stockers for inspection day.:D

I love my county. No sniffer, no looking under the truck. Just a safety inspection (lights, horn, E-brake etc.). The way it ought to be.:rock:

Just use a set of Magnaflow resonators. They look just like cats. I don't think any one would be able to tell the difference with them installed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back