gutted cats

Venom Power said:
Lucky you. They stick the prod up our tails here in Houston (Harris County).. Pretty much everywhere in Texas.. I guess that's where the old saying "steers and queers come from Texas" comes from.. Huuh.... :dontknow: Probably refering partially to vehicle state inspections.... Otherwise they're talking about cattle and homooo-wners. Lot's of homeowners here.

Hmmm... your getting the shaft down in Houston. Most of the state inspection stations in the Dallas area just hook up to the CPU and they read the censors and your good to go.

Hey Perk, try Aarons Custom Exhaust on Carolina Beach Road. They cut out my cats and offered to put "dummy sensors" in for me. I am sure if you went up there and asked they would do it for a reasonable fee.

They are very reputable and have done some crazy setups here in town. It is a mom and pop good 'ol boy place.

inspection

i deleted them sat, i went sunday for inspection, passed, no problem,:rock:
SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Just find someone to do it. It isn't going to take a phone call, this is a cash only business and if a shop is gonna do it for ya they sure ain't telling you over the phone. This what I had done to mine, dude took off the rears, gutted the fronts with some kind of hammer pick then welded the pipe on. Simple and I can pass inspection:D

wildman

I gutted a set and sold them to someone here on the forum, but I can't remember who bought them. It has been over a year ago.

Sorry

Wade

I have a set of used MagnaFlow resonators if any one is interested...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back