Guy wants to buy my RX8 overseas

I have CU however he was with Canadian Bank. His bank released funds thus my bank gave me the ok. His bank later retracted funds as payment he gave them was bogus...went down hill from there. Learned my lesson...

This guy isn't doing much to get the deal done so I am not worrying to much right now

The guy called me and will be ready to go next week, I need to find a reputable escrow company to finish the deal. Steve, who did you use again or if anyone knows another reputable company as there are escrow company scams out there as well. I am thrilled to be getting the price I wanted now I just need this to go smooth and make sure my money is guaranteed!!!!

nycstev said:
Why not ? Wire transactions take place all internationally all the time. I 've done it a zillion times. Its the fastest and most econmical way to make transactions.

Because to complete a wire, specific routing and account info is needed. Depending on who your bank is, this can be a very bad choice to make.

Escrow, the only safe way to do international transactions.

I hope someone that has done this reads this

I've done something similar once. Essentially I had a COD + gratuity (in case he didn't pay the COD) slapped on to a deal where he wanted to have it shipped to him so he could look at it. Went with A1AutoTransport Overseas Vehicle Transportation after another company tried something sketch, and was happy with their service. They allowed for this unique contract and delivered my Viper without a scratch.

You do realize this is a 7 year old post, right?

I hope the car sold by now

I've done something similar once. Essentially I had a COD + gratuity (in case he didn't pay the COD) slapped on to a deal where he wanted to have it shipped to him so he could look at it. Went with A1AutoTransport Overseas Vehicle Transportation after another company tried something sketch, and was happy with their service. They allowed for this unique contract and delivered my Viper without a scratch.

Came here from Google, searching the name of this company "A1 AutoTransport". My first impression I did about them is not so good. A lot of bad reviews out there about them. I was looking for a way to send my bike overseas, but the only company that looked more serious was this one. Has anyone dealt with these guys?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back