h-town srt-10

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok lets count up ...how many goobers live in the houston area with a 10 ,,,speak up dont be shy,,

#1 me

Last edited:
Add me to the list. Ive seen 4 on 1960 in the past few years.

#2 Me

I'm a goofey goober yeah, your a goofey goober yeah! WERE ALL GOOFY GOOBERS YEAH......................

HOW MANY OF Y'ALL ARE GOING TO THE SRT EXP IN APRIL?

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure how to speck up, but I'll “SAY” that I am #3 of many more in H-town to chime in sporting #1900 of an ‘04 RC and black 300C SRT-8…. There’s BigRed460 in an ’04 red RC… Oh and FastBlkSRT with an ’05 RC… Zman with his white ’05 CE-RC and SRT-8 Jeep… slow91 is a member here still in the SRT fam in his black SRT-8 Jeep… Hmm, there’s silverqc in an ’05 rare sunroof body… You just met Bigike being a goofy goober in his ’05 QC… Faslane505 and his bro both with a black ’05 and ’04 respectively; adding two more to the H-town SRT repertoire … And still there are more scattered around town. I think I am among the first seen running up and down 1960 in my "10" since I got her new going on three years ago. What part of H-town are you in Ironhead? And what about you zcoupe?

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm about 4 hours away... guess that's not really "in the area":dontknow:

But you’re still part of the Texas fam.. And four hours isn’t far away at all.

Last edited:
H-town

I live and work in I-10 & Blalock area.:rock:

west side of town around hwy 6 and belaire ,,,just west of it a mile or 3:burnout:we all should get together in bear creek park one saturday or sunday,,,bring some burgers and burn a few on the ol pit ,,

Last edited:
BEAR CREEK HELL YEAH I WENT TO BEAR CREEK ELEMENTRY MAYDE CREEK JR AND SR HIGH (UNTIL I WAS SENT TO A INSTITUTION.............) :) ALIEF AFTER THAT! CULTURE SHOCK!

I GREW UP IN THE PARK EVERY WEEKEND WE WENT AT THE BIG CAR SHOWS ME AND DAD WERE IN THE PARK SHOWIN OFF THE AMX'S!

I'D LOVE TO.

GOING BACK TO MEXICO ON THURSDAY THOUGH. IRON DO YOU WORK TOMORROW, I'M OFF AND I'LL BE CRUISING!

markx said:
I live and work in I-10 & Blalock area.:rock:

MarkX,

I think i met you in the Sherlck's Pub (West Richmond) parking lot (or in that area) about a year ago....truck just like yours....Black QC on Black or Gunmetal Powder Coats....was that you????:dontknow:

I'm on the NW side, Jones Rd and 249. I work off of 290 and Beltway 8.

I'm down for a GTG any weekend.

Like always, I'll be down at Houston Raceway Park on Sunday if anyone wants to meet up. I saw a Silver QC pulling out of the park there last Sunday, but it was before the track even opened up. Been down there 4 weekends in the past month and a half and I haven't seen any other SRT-10s. I started "working" out there on the weekends recently running the staging lanes. I guess you can't call it work really because I'm not getting paid and I actually like doing it. Charitable services?? It's just a lot of fun to be trackside BSing with all of the other gear heads.

Anyways, I used to play baseball at Bear Creek back in the day, so that sounds like it would be a good time.

how bout friday night guys.....can we get some suggestions on where to meet up?

doesnt matter to me....ill drive to SW houston if thats where yall decided...im in the Woodlands area BTW

i think we should set a date a couple weeks away so others can make plans ,,

say March 8th saturday,,12noon ,,if it is going to rain march 15 saturday ,,:rock:

yes i have to work ike ,da man always keeping me down,:D

I'm here...

...and I am calling someone out! There is a houston srt-10 qc yellow fever w/ TT, he seems to be around the area of bay area and 45. With my truck broke down I have been driving the viper when i needed a nice car (like on a date), I was on a date the said QC rolled up beside me and to my suprize stayed there all the way to 160. I could hear the TT a soon as he hit it... the windows are tinted to the point they look painted black, I can't tell you the first thing about the driver, but I would like to check out your ride!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back