h-town srt-10

:eek:Holy cheese balls, that's alot more H-town members than I thought. Hell a GTG with grilling burgers and dogs at a park? Now THAT's speaking my language.

bigike said:
I'll quit my job for a GTG if Anthony promises to cook!

I wouldn't mind doing the cooking at all Ike. I know for sure there is a Gen III meet for Camaros at Bear Creek Park on the 15th of March. And March 8th is my daughter's B-day so I would definately have to bring her little Viper lovin' self with me if it's the 8th. We need to get an official date to agree on.

Oh and BTW, after March I am leaving to Norway so I DO hope this comes together nicely and soon.

im in if there food involved definately!!!!!

Post # 420.......may not make a post ever again BTW!!!!

i will also post this and dates on the dodgetalk.com site :rock:

p/s i will be taking pictures so everyone change there cloths and bath lol

Last edited:
i guess some of yall dont mind waiting for a gtg , and we should setup something solid for a couple of weeks down the road...

but in the meantime....if anyone wants to meetup...im gonna be at the hooters on 1960 and i45 @ 9ish...theres a great meetup we can go to from there on 2920 and i45 (olny a few miles away)....lots of hevily modded vettes and cobras... a few TT vipers there the last couple weeks....few rif rafs but.....its definetly muscle night.....

I just got back from Hooters..................

is there a meet in the parking lot?

If not could I just meet at the meet on 2920?

Venom Power said:
I'm not quite sure how to speck up, but I'll “SAY†that I am #3 of many more in H-town to chime in sporting #1900 of an ‘04 RC and black 300C SRT-8…. There’s BigRed460 in an ’04 red RC… Oh and FastBlkSRT with an ’05 RC… Zman with his white ’05 CE-RC and SRT-8 Jeep… slow91 is a member here still in the SRT fam in his black SRT-8 Jeep… Hmm, there’s silverqc in an ’05 rare sunroof body… You just met Bigike being a goofy goober in his ’05 QC… Faslane505 and his bro both with a black ’05 and ’04 respectively; adding two more to the H-town SRT repertoire … And still there are more scattered around town. I think I am among the first seen running up and down 1960 in my "10" since I got her new going on three years ago. What part of H-town are you in Ironhead? And what about you zcoupe?

But you’re still part of the Texas fam.. And four hours isn’t far away at all.

come on man WTF how you gonna forget a brother that does the good stuff to your truck man????? I guess i am not good enough to be mentioned..... damn!!!!!

anyway I am in the clear lake area with 2 SRT's and 2 SVT's take you pick they are all fast.....

sorry guys i ment friday night...if its dry! @ the hooters parking lot on 1960 and I45..just to meet up and greet.....then head a few miles north to 2920 and i45...great spot there on fridays nights!

Blaine@PSI said:
come on man WTF how you gonna forget a brother that does the good stuff to your truck man????? I guess i am not good enough to be mentioned..... damn!!!!!

:eek:OHHHH BLAINE IS BACK!!!! :confused: I wondered what happened to you doode. Rumor had it that you sold your silver beast. :dontknow: You need to make more such appearances so we could put those nasty frightening rumors to rest. So are you going to make it out to this GTG also? It's been a while since I've seen you.

Venom Power said:
:eek:OHHHH BLAINE IS BACK!!!! :confused: I wondered what happened to you doode. Rumor had it that you sold your silver beast. :dontknow: You need to make more such appearances so we could put those nasty frightening rumors to rest. So are you going to make it out to this GTG also? It's been a while since I've seen you.

nah still got it along with a Lightning so it has its perks. the silver beast is in PRE-OP:nurse: getting ready to go under the knife...... muahhahahahahha

it seems to be pregnant and the doc thinks that its TWINS to big ones.....:D :elefant: :nurse:

Okay so I am ignorant to the whole poll feature thingie. It'll be kewl if we could come up with some ideas and such to get this shin-dig dug... I read earlier about a park or recreational location where we could grill some burgers and dogs, I'll also smoke a brisket and other B-B-Que goodies for everyones nourishment.. Probably some beer or other cold drinks to be had as well. A Saturday or Sunday would work for me.. But that's just me.:stupido2: This weekend will be nice out but probably not enough time for planning. Perhaps next week? Can we get a roll call of possible attendees and some dates to work with? :hmmmm:I'll start off with a March 1st or 2nd..

Ironhead, check your PMs since you initiated this thread... And thanks for doing it.:D

Blaine@PSI said:
it seems to be pregnant and the doc thinks that its TWINS to big ones.....:D :elefant: :nurse:

You just make sure there are plenty of cigars to go around on the delivery date... HEH HEH..:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back