Had my A$$ handed to me!

(in an australian acsent) Oww cricky, looky ova here, its a 200 mph benz, you rarely see these out of there owners garage. To race this thing would be redeculous, but to piss one off that is easy. Now what I'm gonna do is sneak up behind him and shove my thump up is bum hole...........................

I'm bored sorry

get an isuzu and you will be able to smoke those pesky mercedes! for a lot cheaper too!

0317071224a.jpg

Taken with my camera phone Last Saturday at the Winter Park Florida Art Festival!

Beautiful Car!! Didn't see the driver.:dontknow:

IVE DRIVEN ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! it was pretty freaking awesome. 465,000 sticker price. i think they run high 10s from the factory. not quite sure, mercedes doesnt really give 1/4 mile times

That's awesome man. I would love to get killed by an SLR (not as much as killing one, but you gotta take what you can get). Iv'e only seen a Murcielago and Ford GT, but that was before I got my truck.

DUDE!!!! If I had seen that car come up on me I would have just got off the freeway... WAT WERE YA TINKIN' MON?

Venom Power said:
DUDE!!!! If I had seen that car come up on me I would have just got off the freeway... WAT WERE YA TINKIN' MON?
I was thinking "wtf is this guy thinking?" Then I shut up....

AWDisuzu said:
get an isuzu and you will be able to smoke those pesky mercedes! for a lot cheaper too!

Yeah, but after you win, you're still driving an ISUZU.......:p

There is No way They Run 10's From the factory. The s65 amg has more torque and does high 11's to low 12's. Nice Lovely car though. Should have put a v12 instead of v8. anyways Nice!

like i said I THINK. now that i look it up im seing 11.4-11.6, im sure a set of drag radials would give high tens though. they have traction issues and the esp program applies the brakes to the rear wheels when they start to loose traction so that slows ya down too

tarheelguy said:
they have traction issues and the esp program applies the brakes to the rear wheels when they start to loose traction so that slows ya down too
And there's a button to turn it off.
:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back