Had to take some pics of Toys

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well did some washing and cleaning and well had to take some pics... cant wait for more sunny days ...

DSC02809_zpsfec8a47a.jpg

DSC02808_zps7a94b9f1.jpg

DSC02807_zps6553322b.jpg

DSC02806_zps2ae7d6c5.jpg

Which one is your favorite ?

I think if i was forced to keep one and sell the rest, it would be the Porsche its just so sick, fast a hell smooth quiet absoutly love it.. " trying to trade it in on the Turbo S .. has a sick pdk transmission " basically its two manual transmissions stacked on top of each other so when your in 1st gear the 2nd transmission is already in 2nd and it just changes clutches for a shift .. it has the air suspension so it lowers almost 2 inches when in sport mode.

The pics you see there its raised up as high as possible for entering driveways and such ..

and it corners like no other its insane,, Of all the reviews I have read they say if you put a 911 beside this and you get in not seeing which one you are in and you drive it, there is almost no difference in feel...

Nice Whips, paint the wheels on the new 10 Gloss Black!

Last edited:
Oh man, if ya trade that Porsche for a new 911 Turbo S, ya gotta post some video's...

Those are a GT-R killer. So sick. 0-60 in a mere 2.9 seconds. My all time favorite vehicle.

Very jealous lol got some pretty big tires on the back of that one srt 10.

Nice rigs! that house must be out in the vally? too much property to be in van :p

im from vancouver as well.

Nice rigs! that house must be out in the vally? too much property to be in van :p

im from vancouver as well.

Nope not " in Vancouver " i just put Vancouver so ppl will have an idea where im at.. I'm actually in Semiahamoo wa, and have my office warehouse in surrey bc

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back