Hand Held Programmers available soon!

inside bling bling bling

Now when is the optional inside 3 inch screen going to be available Dan? I want one with lots of programable colors and a splash screen that reads all available data to the screen and a USB port for my laptop. Oh, and an MP3 plaer would be good too :D

I love gadgets dude!
all kidding aside. One of these with a Hypertech-type screen that would mount inside the cab and be readable to a laptop would rock. I'd pay major bucks for that. [Just being the muse I am bro].

Thanks again for the great work. I hear nothing but good things about you and your products...wish ya wasn't so durn far away though :eek:
Perry

What is the estimated time frame for these to be available

GREAT NOW I HAVE ADD ANOTHER THING TO MY VERY LONG LIST OF MODS TO DO.........

What a coincident... I was just looking at some data acquisitioning equipment. This is really great news. I'm probably going to purchase the split second R4 software to do my own tuning, and data logger for the AEM UEGO and the Autometer boost gauges as they both have 5v outputs for logging. This will probably do the trick.

LitemUp said:
What a coincident... I was just looking at some data acquisitioning equipment. This is really great news. I'm probably going to purchase the split second R4 software to do my own tuning, and data logger for the AEM UEGO and the Autometer boost gauges as they both have 5v outputs for logging. This will probably do the trick.

:dontknow: WHAT? :dontknow:

2ndchance said:
:dontknow: WHAT? :dontknow:

Want I meant was rather than buying some data logging equipment for the AEM UEGO wideband A/F meter, and the Auotmeter boost/vacum digtal guage this unit will do that and much more.:D

Hope you got it this time.

OIC, I AM KINDA SLOW AND TARDISH WHEN IT COMES TO THAT STUFF. U BETTER BE CAREFUL IF WE GO TO THE TRACK, CAUSE WHEN UR NOT LOOKING I AM GOING TO STEAL UR TRUCK AND PULL UR MOTOR, MUAHAHAHAHA.............

Any plans as far as a discounted unit for those of us who've spent $900 purchasing a new pcm to have flashed with your program to be able to upgrade to this unit?? :dontknow:

2ndchance said:
LOL, DONT TEMP ME. ARE U COMING TO THE NEXT GTG?

Barring any complications at work and shit from the spousal unit I should be able to make it at least to one of the GTG

Ah heck, I think I'll just go ahead and buy one, and throw it in before I sell the truck.:p

ITS TIME TO MAN UP BROTHA. I GOTTA SEE UR TRUCK RUN WOT DOWN THAT TRACK AND BLOW RICEY'S DOORS OFF.

Craig said:
Any plans as far as a discounted unit for those of us who've spent $900 purchasing a new pcm to have flashed with your program to be able to upgrade to this unit?? :dontknow:
Yes, answered in an earlier reply. This is what I've been waiting for.

Thanks bro just found the answer I was lookin for.... :rock:
walenator said:
Yes, answered in an earlier reply. This is what I've been waiting for.

This is probably a really stupid newbie question, but what's going to be the big differences between this hand-held programmer and the vecIII and x-metal stage II??? As in, can you use a combo of the programmer and a x-metal stage II? I'm just a little confused there.

Hnrthefallen said:
This is probably a really stupid newbie question, but what's going to be the big differences between this hand-held programmer and the vecIII and x-metal stage II??? As in, can you use a combo of the programmer and a x-metal stage II? I'm just a little confused there.

The Stage II is a "Flash" of the PCM program... just like the Hand-Held programmer..... If you buy the Hand-Held programmer from DC, you can "Re-Flash" your computer (this will erase the Stage 2 program and install DC's program).

The nice thing about having a Hand-Held Programmer is that you switch between the stock program (if you take your truck in for service), and then go back to the performance (or DC Performance) programs (there will be three of them) AT WILL..... without having to send your PCM out. You can flash your PCM yourself, in minutes. :)

The Point- If you already have a Stage 2 flashed PCM (from X-Metal, B&G, Mopar, or DC Perf.), you do not need this device.... really.

Black1 said:
The Stage II is a "Flash" of the PCM program... just like the Hand-Held programmer..... If you buy the Hand-Held programmer from DC, you can "Re-Flash" your computer (this will erase the Stage 2 program and install DC's program).

The nice thing about having a Hand-Held Programmer is that you switch between the stock program (if you take your truck in for service), and then go back to the performance (or DC Performance) programs (there will be three of them) AT WILL..... without having to send your PCM out. You can flash your PCM yourself, in minutes. :)

The Point- If you already have a Stage 2 flashed PCM (from X-Metal, B&G, Mopar, or DC Perf.), you do not need this device.... really.

Thanks for the clarification.... That is exactly what I wanted to know. Now where will we be programming from? Where do we connect is the question. On my Hypertech, I plug in under the dash. Will it be the same for these you think?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back