Hand Held Programmers available soon!

Black1 said:
The Stage II is a "Flash" of the PCM program... just like the Hand-Held programmer..... If you buy the Hand-Held programmer from DC, you can "Re-Flash" your computer (this will erase the Stage 2 program and install DC's program).

The nice thing about having a Hand-Held Programmer is that you switch between the stock program (if you take your truck in for service), and then go back to the performance (or DC Performance) programs (there will be three of them) AT WILL..... without having to send your PCM out. You can flash your PCM yourself, in minutes. :)

The Point- If you already have a Stage 2 flashed PCM (from X-Metal, B&G, Mopar, or DC Perf.), you do not need this device.... really.

Thanks! Well, in that case...I will wait for DC's hand-held to come out. Especially because I've got that little "warranty" bug that they seem to nit pick over.

Annu Kumar said:
wow I can't wait. Now I can Probably get a Good tune. And stop using 100 octane all the time:rock:
Yea man your really into some heavy gas...

TREKER said:
Thanks for the clarification.... That is exactly what I wanted to know. Now where will we be programming from? Where do we connect is the question. On my Hypertech, I plug in under the dash. Will it be the same for these you think?

You connect under the hood...passenger side....firewall...three plugs.

chase said:
You connect under the hood...passenger side....firewall...three plugs.
I know that is where the stock computer is, but is that really the input point? That is not very convienient.

I see the Ford guys with it in the cab. Seems like they hook it up at the OBD port:dontknow:

tinygiants said:
I know that is where the stock computer is, but is that really the input point? That is not very convienient.

I see the Ford guys with it in the cab. Seems like they hook it up at the OBD port:dontknow:

same as my hemi. Right under my dash I plug in. Maybe it will be the same as that. To go to the computer and pull the plugs off that kind of sounds cumbersome. :dontknow:

Stinker said:
Flash is a flash, but nothing is better than a dyno tune period, and for that the least expensive way is a Vec III

:stupido2: Do some research on other 'flash' devices...you will be quite surprised :)

I did hear that Diablo Sport (Predator) was working on something for our trucks. DC is this being provided solely by you or are you joint venture w/ another company? YOu do the tunes they do the hardware?

Dan,
Any update on this??? Eta? Price delivered to Indiana.

DC Performance said:
Thanks for all of the interest; we will be able to release pricing and more specific information in the next two weeks. With any new product, we want to make sure that we test it fully before the release.

Here are some answers to your questions:

1.For those of you that have our flash currently, we will offer you the new hand held flash
Programmer with our new flash options (including your program) at the price of the flash
Programmer only. This way you will not have to pay twice for the program.

2.Pricing will be consistent with our current calibrations, but the flash programmer will be
included.

3.You will still have the option of programming your controller or purchasing a new one.

4. This product is sold for "off road use only", which makes the ability to change back and forth
to performance mode a benefit. Basically, you will have a road and track option.

I will keep everyone informed as we move forward. Exact pricing and options will be announced shortly.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996
OK 2week and 1 day

We have the new software and are currently starting to test it.I should have the hand held programmers next week.Please be patient, we want to work out all the bugs first. I will announce the pricing and options soon.

Dan Cragin
DC performance
310-841-6996

DC Performance said:
We have the new software and are currently starting to test it.I should have the hand held programmers next week.Please be patient, we want to work out all the bugs first. I will announce the pricing and options soon.

Dan Cragin
DC performance
310-841-6996
ok didnt mean to seem impatient

This is way cool, I was wondering if anyone was ever going to offer something. I had given up thinking that our trucks are such rare beasts, we would only have the existing tuning options (PCM Flashes from vendors, VEC.x, etc.). I am definitely interested.

-Muzzy

There are many questions about the new flash programmers coming on the market. I want to let you know that DC Performance is evaluating all of these and will be providing you (the customer) with the best calibrations. We have been doing this tuning for some time and these new tools will allow us to serve you even better.

The programs that we will be providing with the new hand held flash tools will
reflect our knowledge and will be proven. There are many things that we can provide that the others can not.

Once again, we are currently testing everything and will be ready soon to give you your pricing and tuning options. Also, we will be offering reduced pricing to those who all ready have our program and wish to upgrade to a hand held.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

Woo Hoo! My Second Mod is just around the corner!!! Thanks Dan for keeping us posted. I will wait patiently...don't want to rush perfection! :)

-Joe

Sounds good count me in also...Make it go faster...Whoooooooo Is it gonna
be a plug & play yes & no then drive the heck out of it.COOL 04 SRT 10 BOB

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back