Happy 4th everyone.

mooni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you know someone that has fought for our freedom, shake their hand. Remember nothing in life is free. Let's all celebrate the fact that we have our own lives and live free to make our own choices and mistakes.

Very Nice Mooni!! :rock::rock:

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!!!
Tycrawls058.jpg

graphic11.jpg

Enjoy everyone and a big thanx to our service men and women out there!!! :rock:

Yep - Happy 4th to all!:rock:

(5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th for me too!!!:D :aetsch::rock: :D )

Happy 4th to you all..and to all the service people who are not home at this time..Thank you and stay safe..

Independence Day

remember in the Movie Independence Day where we are kicking alien tail? I was thinking [yeah boys, get em, show em that we wont take it]. Welp, we are all here due to those that fought for that idea. It's wrong and we arent going to take it. Thanks to all of our warriors and the support teams therof. I appreciate my freedom. I want to keep it. Be alert, Be safe, and keep your heads down!

Thanks,
Perry Parsons

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!! :rock:

Army: "This We'll Defend" (I counted over 70 "Mottos" within the Army... So, the MAIN one is what I used. :) )
Navy: "Non sibi sed patriae" (Not self but country)
Marines: "Semper Fidelis" (Always Faithful)
Air Force: "Un Ab Alto" (One Over All)
Coast Guard: "Semper Paratus" (Always Ready)

You guys ALL ROCK!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thank You! :)

Last edited:
I just got back from shooting the first fireworks show in the valley, its the official kick off of the fourth of july shows, about a 27 minute show.

We had a slight problem tonight, I was shooting 4" shells, and one came out of the mortar and when up about 8-10 feet, and came back down and landed right in the middle of the rack....

I was about 2 feet from it, it took me about 3 seconds to realize what had happened, I had time to turn my back to it.. then BOOOOOOM!!

The blast knocked me flat on the ground, and I got hit with burning debris, and firework pellets that were burning... mostly on my left upper thigh... but some on my lower left calf.

It desimated the rack, blew the thing clean apart, and flattened two of our mortar tubes that are made of HDPE Plastic.

It went clean through my jeans that I was wearing.

The injury right now is about the size of a quarter, but its swollen up about 1/4 inch right now... so I fully expect to see a bruise the size of a baseball, and and bruise on my lower calf.

They got pictures of the carnage... so I as soon as I get them emailed to me.. I will post them....

Once you see them, you will fully understand why we take so much care when dealing with display grade fireworks.

I was told by the fire marshall that he saw me turn and duck, then Booooom.. and I disspeared in a white and green flash.

The shock wave was so great that it made me have to stop shooting and hand it over to someone else... I could not walk straight, they said I was wobling, and had a strange look my face, and broken voice.

I know that I had uncontrollable shakes for about 15-20 minutes from the blast wave, and had a hard time thinking....

A good way to describe the power of these shells is like having 1.5 sticks of dynamite detonate 4-5 feet from you, and thats what it feels like...

Happy 4th..............to all

I think I live in the greatest country in the world.

For that I am grateful.

I have a great life.

For that I am grateful.

Thanks to all who went before me to make this possible.

For that I am grateful.

Thanks to all of you who help me on a daily basis.

For that I am grateful.

azpyroguy said:
I just got back from shooting the first fireworks show in the valley, its the official kick off of the fourth of july shows, about a 27 minute show.

We had a slight problem tonight, I was shooting 4" shells, and one came out of the mortar and when up about 8-10 feet, and came back down and landed right in the middle of the rack....

I was about 2 feet from it, it took me about 3 seconds to realize what had happened, I had time to turn my back to it.. then BOOOOOOM!!

The blast knocked me flat on the ground, and I got hit with burning debris, and firework pellets that were burning... mostly on my left upper thigh... but some on my lower left calf.

It desimated the rack, blew the thing clean apart, and flattened two of our mortar tubes that are made of HDPE Plastic.

It went clean through my jeans that I was wearing.

The injury right now is about the size of a quarter, but its swollen up about 1/4 inch right now... so I fully expect to see a bruise the size of a baseball, and and bruise on my lower calf.

They got pictures of the carnage... so I as soon as I get them emailed to me.. I will post them....

Once you see them, you will fully understand why we take so much care when dealing with display grade fireworks.

I was told by the fire marshall that he saw me turn and duck, then Booooom.. and I disspeared in a white and green flash.

The shock wave was so great that it made me have to stop shooting and hand it over to someone else... I could not walk straight, they said I was wobling, and had a strange look my face, and broken voice.

I know that I had uncontrollable shakes for about 15-20 minutes from the blast wave, and had a hard time thinking....

A good way to describe the power of these shells is like having 1.5 sticks of dynamite detonate 4-5 feet from you, and thats what it feels like...

Holy shit!

Glad you are ok and there were no serious injuries....you were lucky.

Happy 4th to everyone!!!

Once again, I am sure all of my fellow Brothers and Sisters in the Armed Forces would back me on this, Thank ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!:)

You guys make me tear up sometimes when you do stuff like this and say nice things....Makes me remember that what I do isnt pointless and forgotten.

Y'all have a Happy 4th of July as I will too....remember what those fireworks represent. I do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back