Happy Anniversary to The Sickness

Happy Anniversary you two, and NO Mikey you can't have that blow job you have been wanting so badly.

Bill.

Happy Anniversary to you both..Marne, I dont know how you do it..lol

We have been married for 8 yrs, together 9 yrs. It has been an interesting journey to say the least....................wouldn't have it any other way. We have been to hell and back TOGETHER, we need each other and love each other dearly because of it:p .

Iltemprd said:
Happy Anniversary to you both..I truly hope the next 8 years are your best, it appears your off to a fantastic start. Joanna and I are very proud of you guys..:rock:

Thanks. If it weren't for you and Joanna and our family we have here, I am not sure where we would be.:p

Mrs.Sickness said:
Happy Anniversary Idiot.

Mikey and I somehow made it to our 8th year today. It seems the longer we are married, the "sicker" I get. I couldn't imagine spending more of my life with this bastage. I can honestly say that every day that goes is a day I wish I could have back. You keep me on my toes at EVERY turn and I'm tired of watching over you - grow up :mad:

Love Marne:p

Fixed it for ya :D

Extremely happy for both of you.....sincere congrats to Marne and Mikey :rock:

HAPPY ANIVERSARY!:dancing: remember those vows? in SICKNESS and in health:idea:

FELIZ ANIVERSARIO MI HERMANO....:rock: :rock: :party: :party:

Big Perm said:
Fixed it for ya :D

Extremely happy for both of you.....sincere congrats to Marne and Mikey :rock:

Thanks...............much better. :D

Happy Anniversary you two..... :beer: To many more happy and wonderful years together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back