Happy Anniversary to The Sickness

Mrs.Sickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary Baby.

Mikey and I celebrated our 8th year today. It seems the longer we are married, the "sicker" :elefant: it gets :D :D . I love you and couldn't imagine spending my life with any other. I can honestly say that every day that goes by there is always something new. You keep me on my toes at EVERY turn and wouldn't ask for anything different.:love: :love: :love:

Love Marne:p

Mrs.Sickness said:
Happy Anniversary Baby.

Mikey and I celebrated our 8th year today. It seems the longer we are married, the "sicker" :elefant: it gets :D :D . I love you and couldn't imagine spending my life with any other. I can honestly say that every day that goes by there is always something new. You keep me on my toes at EVERY turn and wouldn't ask for anything different.:love: :love: :love:

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs Sickness many happy years to come.

Marne, you need to be given some special kind of award.................

But a very happy anniversary to you both......God bless.

Tim

Mrs.Sickness said:
Happy Anniversary Baby.

Happy Anniversary to both of you and my blessings for many more to come. :congrats:

This is some kinda sick joke right :confused: :dontknow: .......................:eek: What's todays date ? Oh Shit :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Shawn is that room still available :D ;) :p Actually I did not forget this time :D The proof being I am still able to type ;) :rock:

In all seriousness honey Thank You for the best 9 years of my life and Thank You for choosing me :D I am by far the luckiest man alive......Thank You for showing me what Love is really all about and putting up with my silly Ass :D I am more blessed than I prolly deserve and my life is far better then I could have ever imagined....I Love you more than life itself !

Since I worded this exactly how you wrote it..............can I please have that BJ you have been promising me for 6 months :eek: Purtty pleeeease :eek: :D
Hahahhhahahaha :D :D

Happy Anniversary to you both..I truly hope the next 8 years are your best, it appears your off to a fantastic start. Joanna and I are very proud of you guys..:rock:

Happy Anniversary guys!!

You definately deserve a major award for 9 years Marne;) ;) :D

Congrats to both of you, and happy days for the years to come:D :D :D :star: :star:

TheSickness said:
This is some kinda sick joke right :confused: :dontknow: .......................:eek: What's todays date ? Oh Shit :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Shawn is that room still available :D ;) :p Actually I did not forget this time :D The proof being I am still able to type ;) :rock:

In all seriousness honey Thank You for the best 9 years of my life and Thank You for choosing me :D I am by far the luckiest man alive......Thank You for showing me what Love is really all about and putting up with my silly Ass :D I am more blessed than I prolly deserve and my life is far better then I could have ever imagined....I Love you more than life itself !

Since I worded this exactly how you wrote it..............can I please have that BJ you have been promising me for 6 months :eek: Purtty pleeeease :eek: :D
Hahahhhahahaha :D :D

So....:confused: Is it 8 years or 9 years???:dontknow: ;) :D :D :D

Congrats guyz!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

congrats you 2 young pigeons in love... :rock: :rock: :rock:

if it wasn't posted by Marne i would NEVER have believed Mikey. Even again i'm not so sure he isn't behind a set-up. :dontknow: After all , he is half-female , so he can type like one... no ? :D :D :D

my GOD , hope Marne is a woman's name in the US. In Europ it's a river. :confused: :dontknow:

happy anniversary, i thought this was mikeys coming out of the closet remembrance...lol

Happy Anniversary you guys! Congratulations! Hope "y'all" enjoy many many more!! :D

Warmest wishes for continued happiness for both of you. Hope each year is even better!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back