Happy Birthday LMSVPR

HV SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Happy Birthday.

LSMFT = Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco. :D

Bill.

Happy Birthday Man!

Enjoy Your Day!

Thank you guys :rock: :rock: :rock:

Im waiting on my lil' lady to finish a cake that shes making me and off to a place for dinner that she wont tell me :burnout: :love: gottta love surprises :D :D :rock: :rock: :bandit: :bandit:

LMSVPR said:
Thank you guys :rock: :rock: :rock:

Im waiting on my lil' lady to finish a cake that shes making me and off to a place for dinner that she wont tell me :burnout: :love: gottta love surprises :D :D :rock: :rock: :bandit: :bandit:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:rock: :rock: :rock: how was the suprise?;)

Smokey said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:rock: :rock: :rock: how was the suprise?;)

it was good :D we went to Cinetopia/vinotopia http://www.cinetopiatheaters.com/restaura/restaura.htm we went for dinner and some wine then to watch a movie, we watched shutter island in the 21+ living room , leather seats and LOTS of leg room and drinking wine :rock: :rock: , it was a good movie, confusing :argh: but good :D

And heres pics of my cake.....
She bought the 300 for decoration a month ago, when i had my car back then, now i have the truck n she couldn't find a night runner or srt10 in time ....so she decided to leave it there , check it out :D :rock: :rock:
specs on the cake are:
All handmade, Chocolate cake, with banana cream filling and real banana layer, cream cheese frosting, and chocolate cream cheese frosting. Hmm Hmm good.
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

P1010620.jpg

P1010621.jpg

P1010622.jpg

P1010623.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back