Happy Birthday Maui Life (43)

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :sheep: :sheep: :driver: :driver: :driver: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :party: :party: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :posthoe: :posthoe: :posthoe: :eek:

Happy Birthdau Maui! I have an idea, we can have the first national meeting in Hawaii AND celebrate your birthday!:birthday:

Prof said:
I can't even remember being 43!

Enjoy...

I remember the day I turned 43.:)

It was the day I..................... Hmmmmm. Oh yeah, I did the................ No, not that either.

Let's see........................ Now I remember. I turned 43.:D

Happy Trucking Birthday Maui Life.:star: :dancing: :rock:

June 24 Birthday Horoscope

Mars trines Pluto in your Solar Return chart this year suggests that you are considerably more goal-oriented this year. Superficial goals no longer satisfy you. You want your objectives to reflect what you’re really about, and you are likely to rid yourself of unsatisfying goals. You benefit from being more decisive than usual, and your ability to concentrate and focus helps you to achieve what you set out to do. A new project or goal begun this year has a good chance of being successful and long-lasting. Your sexual and physical activities tend to be more intense, passionate, and focused. It’s an excellent year in which to make a lifestyle change, as your ability to concentrate on what really matters to you is enhanced. Weeding out behavior patterns that undermine your confidence in yourself and in your initiatives is the focus.

Self-confidence and action are highlighted, with the Sun sextile Mars in your Solar Return. You tend to instinctively know the right course of action to take in most situations. Your desire nature is strong, and increased physical activity, including sexual, is likely. Independent work is favored. Competitive activities may also thrive this year.

Venus forms a number of aspects in your Solar Return chart, including a conjunction to Saturn, trine to Jupiter, and oppositions to Chiron and Neptune. This suggests multiple influences in the romantic, social, and financial parts of your life in the year ahead. Uncertainty in these areas of life is the theme, but this does not necessarily point to financial or romantic losses, by all means. It might point to, for example, a variable income that goes with the territory of self-employment, or a relationship that isn't quite as settled as you'd like it to be yet. Saturn asks you to be responsible, hard working, dutiful, and serious when it comes to finances and/or romantic relationships. Neptune, on the other hand, places a veil over your eyes, and seduces you into believing what you want to believe rather than what really is. You need to assess areas of your life that have become dysfunctional and, in the process, you may need to sacrifice a material benefit for a spiritual good (or vice versa). You are learning a valuable spiritual lesson that will help you to put your priorities in better perspective. This lesson may come in mysterious ways. Spiritual, artistic, or musical endeavors can provide a welcome relief. Disappointments or disillusionments can lead to a stronger sense of reality and purpose. The final outcome ideally will be a more serious and responsible attitude toward your finances, romantic, or social relationships. The trine to Jupiter helps bring some resolve to these matters, and does suggest that you are likely to feel quite content and satisfied at various points in the year. A cheerful and hopeful outlook increases your chances of gaining cooperation from others. Financial benefits may come your way. A romance may be solidified. However, with Venus also opposing Chiron, there will be times when your romantic feelings could be questioned. Holding back on making a commitment could figure, whether you encounter this in yourself or in others.

The best of Birthday's to ya! :beer: :rock:

:birthday:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back